+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 214 FirstFirst ... 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychic University

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

Marieta let out a breath that she didn't know she was holding in. She was happy he didn't she her, or at least he didn't come over and talk to her. She didn't know what she would have said. She felt hungry, so she went and got some take-out, then went to her apartment.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Jack walked back to the school, he see's that goth girl again, he kind had a smile on his face, he see's the dog and the smile grew bigger, "well ain't that rare?" he said, he brushes his hair back and sighs, he walks around a bit longer, he finds a frisbee, he picks it up, he looks at it. "looks lost?" he questioned himself, he throws the frisbee in the far distance, then he see's a dog biting on it. "HEY!!" he yelled.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Then my dog ran after something it looked like a frisbee....I already had taken the pills for the pain..."Midnight come back!!"...I yelled...And ran after him...Then I saw him chewing on the frisbee...I laughed..."Silly was that were you ran after"...I crouched down and stroked the furr of my dog...I kept smiling...My dog growled playfully..."You want to play Midnight?"...I knew the answer...Midnight barked happily and jumped up and down..."Okay okay patient"....I laughed...I grabbed the frisbee and threw it away....Midnight ran after it very fast...I was laughing softly and the wind blew softly cause I was happy and let it blew in my hair and face...I closed my eyes a bit...Then Midnight came back and I grabbed the frisbee and threw it away again....Midnight with full speed ran after it...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Kasumi saw the guy she noticed near the barber shop again, She shrugged her shoulders and passed him of as another upper classman. She looked around trying to find a waitress and passed a menu to Forrester."Their chicken or steak is good here and not as pricy as the other restaurants here. You did have me worried for a while there."

Kasumi was now thinking about how things are going to be moving forward and images came to her mind. Two pyrokinetics and one who knew how to bring back life to someone. And one of them was the guy that she saw earlier.She could only stare as she saw govenment soldiers nearing their university. She heard Soujiro barking somewhere but distant.It was a hot day at the university and it was the final games of the football team. Odd enough she also saw the freshman she just met (Roki).

As her images moved more quickly, her hands become to tremble and she could only lean back on her seat as her mind made her watch what was happening.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Jack grabs the flying frisbee from mid-air, "You glad I found a new toy for you dog?" Jack said smiling, he looks down at the dog, and pets him on the forehead, "good boy." he said, then he throws the frisbee and the dog goes running off after the toy. he looks up at the girl, "My name is Jack Jones, and well pretty much we both know we attend here at the University." he smiles and laughs a bit.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I looked a bit nervous cause the last time I got in alot of pain from a guy..."Uhm I'm Maya and that's my dog Midnight"....I said softly...I looked at Midnight when he is running after the frisbee...It made me smile softly..."I think he is happy to play with a frisbee like that"....
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

"I have been craving some steak lately....",Forrester looks out the window to see soldiers marching towards university,"What's that about?"

As he looks over at Kasumi, he notices her looking very panicked. "Hey, Kas, you feelin okay?" He notices the altered color in Kasumi's eyes as she's leaning back. "Oh shit.....one of those is happening."

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Kasumi's mind was reeling now and when she was shaking like this, it manifested in others. The condiments and the cars outside the restaurant began to stop in the streets. Papers flew every where. Tears were running down Kasumi's cheeks because she wanted to stop what was happening.

" Please someone make it stop."Kasumi kept screaming silently in her mind. Soujiro was tugging at her skirt, he was growling fiercely at her.

Kasumi, wake up. It has not happened yet. Kas! none of it has happened yet you can still ask the others to stop this from happening.Soujiro tried to tell Forrester that Kasumi was having another ugly vision.
    Last edited by PhoenixSara; Feb 25, 2009 at 01:11 PM. Reason: edit
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 214 FirstFirst ... 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 52 92 142 ... LastLast