+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 214 FirstFirst ... 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychic University

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

Forrester begins shaking Kasumi," Kasumi snap outta it." He shakes her some more. She was really looking freaked.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Kasumi slightly comes to her senses but none of what she is seeing makes sense. she blushed horribly at the thought of loosing contol." I, uh. Sorry, i didnt mean to do that.It wasn't an illussion Forrester."She had a worried look on her face right now, smilling weakly to reassure him that she will be okay.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

"You don't look okay.You look like you saw some bad shit. Lemmie guess, your clairvoyance working overtime huh? It was the soldiers wasn't it? Here, let me get something to drink for us. What do you want?"

Forrester still holds Kasumi by her shoulders, rubbing them gently, trying to help her focus on the here and now.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

"Maya, Its nice to meet you, say what are your supernatural powers?" he looks at her with curiosity eyes.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

"Mine is that I can control elements and then all elements but if I'm not carefull I even can lose control"....Then Midnight came barking back with the frisbee...I smiled softly as I crouched down and took the frisbee..."Shall I throw it again Midnigth"...Midnigth barked and jumped up and down...I laughed...Then I threw the frisbee away and again he ran after it...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

"If you can't control of what you have, then you should try meditating," a little fire-ball formed around in his hand then his swings his arm, the fire-ball vanishes, he digs into his pocket, and writes a number on a piece of paper, "If you want to I can teach you how to control it." he gives her the number. "I'm free most of the day, but at night, I'm on duty."

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I looked at the paper and then at him....It was strange that someone wants to help her...Midnight came right by my side cause of the change of the mood and growled...I put my hand on his head to silence him..."Uhm I will think about it"...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

He smiles at her, "Don't worry about though, once you get it under your control, you can use that ability for proper use." he smiled, then winked at her, "I'll see ya around though," he stops, "On second thought, I think I'll head on out." he looks around for his car, he notices it back at the parking lot. "Don't let it control you." he said with a kind face.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 214 FirstFirst ... 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 53 93 143 ... LastLast