+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 214 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychic University

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

i burned up litaraly "haha ya think thats gonna hurt me i knew that was gonna happen as soon as i walked into your little fight"i said in Marietas ear smirking "people think they can do anything they want because im 17 they think im a little brat but they always end up... unhappy they couldnt get me" i smiled

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Jack looks at Marieta, "haha, know that would give you a cold chill, and yet you seem to have a weakness for it." he starts to cough a bit, he clears his throat, "Now if you excuse me, I have some sights to admire." he bows down and turns around leaves, he waves to his friends who rushed behind him. "Aye, what the bloody hell was that about?" Said William, "Yeah man, that chick looked for reals about cutting you up." without looking back, "You guys don't worry about that girl, what she has agains't me? we'll deal with it." he said in a calm voice, the two shrugged at each other and continues following Jack.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Then I looked at Kaya..."Come we are done watching"..Kaya nodded...We both walked away and didnt gave them any thought..."I really missed talking to you Maya"..I smiled.."Come over once Kaya you know were I live"..I giggled softly...Kaya nodded..."I hope we get in the same class Kaya I really do maybe we could make some trouble again just like the other times dont we"...I smiled...Kaya got a big smile.."I hope we do and lets make trouble Maya"...I shaked my head at her enthousiasme...
    Last edited by mangalovertje; Feb 11, 2009 at 08:31 AM.
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Jenereth was up for hours before the sunrise; his head was once again poured over in another book whose teachings were far too cumbersome for the university to teach themselves. For the moment Jenereth was self-teaching himself the basics of quantum physics, specifically how energy masses and speed distorted reality in relation to the properties of the fourth dimension. It was boring, as usual, too many over qualified professors giving their take on the subject for a paragraphs worth of attention; there was maybe one, perhaps two sentences per page actually worth reading and researching about. It was digging through all the grit to find the gold that was hard and time-consuming.

Suddenly there was a loud piercing wail coming from beside him on the desk; his eyes flashed with murderous annoyance as he spied the alarm clock read 11:45 A.M. His first class of the day, Intro to the Properties and Effects of Natural Elements, was due to being in half an hour which gave Jenereth only enough time to clean himself with the human daily rituals, find some meager meal crawling from underneath his bed (some leftover chips) and head out, slinging his pack over his back.

The piercing sunlight burned Jenereth, who was a natural indoors-man. His skin grew warm and color faded back into his arms, his face, and some of his hands… the rest of him remained pale and disturbingly vampirific. It took a quick run to get to class from the single-room dorm, certainly no more than three minutes even for him, but by the time he reached the classroom Jenereth was sorely out of breath. 12:14, just in time. Jenereth took a seat in the front; even without looking around he could tell that this would be a near-empty class from the lack of chatter. It was strange, but Jenereth could, on some level, tell if someone else was nearby, but not the exact number.

As he waited for the instructor to appear, he delved deep into the course book and began to memorize the various properties with amazing ease.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

Then I bid goodbye to Kaya..."I'm sorry Kaya but we have to depart here maybe the next lesson okay"...Kaya nodded and gave me a hug..."See you later Maya"...And we both walked away...I looked at my schedule...'Hmmm..Intro to the Properties and Effects of Natural Elements that's my lesson okay'...I thought...I walked to the classroom and saw not much students in her...One boy was reading a book...As I walked in and looked around to sit somewhere...I sat down in a few seats away from the reading boy...I grabbed my papers and started to write something and waited for the teacher...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Marieta turned to the impertinent little brat, wondering how she can tell the future. "Do I know you? Why are you talking to me? I didn't ASK you to talk to me." Marieta brings her face closer to Diana's. "Now bugger off, kid."

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Jack looks around, he snaps his fingers, a flare burst from thin air. "Hey! now we don't want to burn this place don't we?" Said William, Jack chuckles, he turns to William and George, "This room, is a combat gym, this is where the special talents are exploited, they show off their skills and embrace the crowds love. so far I have never been it." Jack steps on the floor and he could feel a intense rush flowing through his body. "Hey JJ, how about a match?" asked George, Jack laughs at he request. "You would be tonights dinner my friend." George shooked his head, "Na, na, I mean....what about you and that chick? the one that hates you?" Jack sighs, "She's also pyro," George stands in front of him. "Yeah but, this could prove that one of you is the best." Jack stares at him, then he nods his head in agreement. "Wait here JJ, we'll go get that woman."

Thanks

Then my head shot up...'Someone is using an element Fire!'..I thought...I tried to shook it off...But It was hard to do so...I tried to keep writing....I couldnt shake of the thought so I stood up and left the room to cool down...I wandered around in the school...'I hate it when I can feel it if someone else has an element and uses it'..I thought...I kept walking and wasnt really paying attention at where I was going...
    Last edited by mangalovertje; Feb 11, 2009 at 01:19 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 214 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 55 105 ... LastLast