+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 214 FirstFirst ... 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychic University

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

"whoops....i might go depends on work...lets get him to the nurse "i say as i sling him over my shoulder and start to walk to the infirmiry

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Kasumi made her mind blank and held her purse. She sent out a few text messages and dumped something on Diana's head when she waved her hand and yawned. She didn't care to see what she dumped on the girl's head." Oppsy, can we get going now. I was beginnning to get bored."

Kasumi was grinning at Forrester. And continued to walk back to the campus. the wind blew gently now and she was trying to maintain a little bit of balance since the smell of the smoke was kinda affecting her a bit. It was a good thing the skirt she wore today was cool.She heard Forrester hit the floor.

Kasumi waved her hand and used her telekinesis to levitate the two of them back to the campus. When it was this late she let her powers manifest and she always enjoyed flying. She didn't know what his room at the dorms was and brought him back home.

She put him in the guest room and let him sleep there. Her uncle helped her to take off the shoes and let him sleep off the weed and the drug injected into his system.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

"wow that smoke is effecting her she didnt even know she dumped a soda on a plant and moved it farther away from campus..."i said as i left campus too go home after me and kyubii,and shaku got in the car we passed roku but i just kept going
    Last edited by tokini; Feb 25, 2009 at 07:07 PM.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Hours later, Forrester awakens from the first dreamless sleep he's had in a long time. He finds himself in a room he's never seen before. With a start, he gets up and takes a look around. He sees pictures lining the walls, but one catches his eye. Apparently it's one of a young Kasumi with her (what he assumes to be) parents on a beach. They look happy.

I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Kasumi couldn't sleep much when she was bothered by something. She went to the kitchen and started making breakfast. Cooking always removed her stress plus it beats eating her uncle's cooking. She started singing but forgot one tiny detail that she was still her dress shirt and that she had a guest somewhere in the house. She preparred the eggs and the pancake batter and the sausages for cooking.

She had a way of forgetting the world when she had the ipod on her ears and singing like this, it made her almost forget her Dad and her mom are gone.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Forrester realizes that he's gotta drain the lizard and finds the bathroom. After getting rid of a few pints, he zips up and walks outta the guest room to search for Kasumi.

Noticing the smell of breakfast in the air, he follows his nose to find Kasumi singing while listening to her Ipod. He sits at the bar quietly.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Rpex awoke with a start on the couch of Cody's house. No more all day smoking for me he thought to hisself as he got up to take a shower
    Live Life Or Die

Thanks

Kasumi turned around and saw Forrester at the bar. She was blushing now since she noticed her shorts were too short. She smiled and took off the earphones." Hey good morning, i am sorry if i disturbed you."She smiled and put the plate on the bar top. When she tried to discreetly pull her shirt down a bit further.

" YOu don't have a hang over do you?And you might want to try to eat something."Kasumi said handing the plate to him.She couldn' t help but blush this time a lot. She wasn't used to attention this close.She sat accross him this time, and grinned trying to not make him stare at her legs. " She seemed like she had a thing for you."Kasumi was teasing him this time. Hoping her humour would take off the attention off heer nervousness.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 214 FirstFirst ... 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 60 100 150 ... LastLast