+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 214 FirstFirst ... 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychic University

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

"I'm not sure what her deal was, Kas, though what she gave me let me sleep pretty good *yawn* breakfast smells awesome. Nice shorts, by the way. They look good on you." With a smile, Forrester digs into his eggs first, downing a bite or two.

"Good homecookin, Kasumi. These eggs and sausage rock!" Forrester is now having a hard time not checking out Kasumi's legs. "So....Did you sleep well?"

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

"Thanks. Well, it beats eating my uncle's cooking."Kasumi said giggling. She was still blushing at his compliment."You're a sweet guy.I hope you don't care about rumours. I saw one of the photo peeps taking a picture of the two of us.Don't worry i'll tell the others not to believe what they spread on the paper."

She couldn't help herself and gave him another hug and a kiss on the cheek.
    Last edited by PhoenixSara; Feb 25, 2009 at 11:17 PM. Reason: **
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Forrester, still surprised by displays of affection, blushes a bit though he likes the feel of Kasumi brushing up on him. He wraps his arms around Kasumi and gives her a hug back.

"Anytime. It was fun going to the eat out with you. I'm not worried about a picture they took. Let 'em jock. Anyways, I'm good with what I got on. By the way, what classes do you got?"

As he still hugs Kasumi, the urge to grab her ass surfaces and a devil pops up on his shoulder. It whispers,"Come on. You know you want to grab it....."

I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Kasumi always liked hugs and stayed there for a few more minutes. She grinned when something like an imp popped out." Did he just say that out loud?She said and poked his side, she wanted to snuggle closer but was shy. " I have sculpture today and then the pep really and mostly history and art.

Thanks

"Heyyy.....do you have Mr. Kreigsturmer as your history teacher?" As he says that, the imp starts whispering again. Then it poofs out. "That's my history teacher. Seems like one of those evil scientists you hear about, but he's cool. Has the crazy cybernetic attachment on his face."

Forrester's hand moves lower and lower........until one of Kasumi's ass cheeks is cupped in his eager hand. The imp wins.

Thanks

" He is a cool professor he gave me a few gadgets to help me out on a few things."Kasumi now understands why the other cheerleaders are guy crazy.She was blushing horribly now. She looked up at him and well she likes what she is learning about him and all, but she is afraid she may not be the one, he is looking for in his life right now.She felt his had pull her a bit closer and she looked up . She knew she was still blushing.
    " So you'll come to watch me at the pep rally later?I want you to meet my best friend he's gonna like you a lot, i ugh mean he's gonna be glad i am making new friends. What he was doing to her back was distracting her, and felt a bit odd." I have to go get your clothes in my room. My uncle is loaning you a change for today so that you won't be late for class."Kasumi heard the other girls talk about the marvels of kissing a guy or being held but she didn't understand any of that and why she felt like she was blushing a lot from a hug. She kissed him on the cheeks and pulled away.

She hurriedly went to her room, she didnt want any trouble from her uncle.

Thanks

Forrester looks down at his hand and vividly remembers the feel of Kasumi's butt. 'Hmm, I liked that', he thinks. Then he remembers breakfast. ' Let's scarf this down before it gets cold' He proceeds to get his grub on, working on the plate with great speed.

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

"I hope you enjoy your stay here, Melody. We'll be seeing around."

Melody smiled at the kind-hearted principal. "Yes. Take care."

She walked out of the Prinicipal's Office, satisfied with the Principal's comments and stories. She dashed off to where the other students were, to associate or make contact with.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 214 FirstFirst ... 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 61 101 151 ... LastLast