+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 214 FirstFirst ... 2 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychic University

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

Midnight and I were walking and it was getting really dark.."We need to get home quickly"...I speed up my walking...I was feeling really uneasy...I had a reason cause we were being followed without us knowing...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

uh ive been walking around this school and i am so BORED! as i plopped down on the nearby benches. there isnt enough electrical current here to amuse me! i said bitterly
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

Then I started to run with Midnight cause we were not feeling easy at the moment..."Come Midnight I dont like it here"...We both run...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Kasumi had finished her bath an hour later and had chosen a peach tank top and a dark blue a-line mini skirt and a pair of boots. She had put her hair up this time and wore her mother's

"Forrester i am leaving your change of clothes outside your room okay?My uncle said you'll be late for class if you go back to the dorms to change. She smiled as she remembered her mother and she grinned as she passed by her mother's photograph. "Ohio Okasaan.Kasumi sat in the living room she closed her eyes as she waited for Forrester. She was nervous about the pep rally and it seems that the events during breakfast was far from her mind now.She still turned pink when she remembered it though.
    Last edited by PhoenixSara; Feb 26, 2009 at 03:35 PM. Reason: **
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Marieta returned to school after a short nap she helped out in a few clubs. Her hair is now braided down her back. She checks the fire room. It is a place where pyrokinetics can come and practice with out fear for burning anything. She places her katana to the side. Standing in the middle of the room, she summons fourth a great blaze from her hands. She closes her eyes and concentrates.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Otaku anonymous is off to a good start anonymous's Avatar
    Lodi,CA Mood:Jazzed FavoriteAnime:Soul Eater
    Thanks

starts walking out of the university."huh...ive been here one day and it seems that cliques are being formed as i speak...huh"i saw my old friend cain and i walked up to him with a smurk on my face."finally some one who knows how to have fun!"i said to him and he was looking around to see who it was

..."dont pretend to know me ... when i dont even know myself..."

Otaku Crab Ball Champion, TurtleSnake Champion, Dibblez Party Champion zoolivemonster is off to a good start
    Thanks

Smile Re: Psychic University

I walked around the school, looking around nerviously.
    "I hate being the new kid. All people do is stare. And I don't think that anyone has powers like I do. I just hope that is won't be the same as it was at Jackson Moore High."
    My signature pic!
    I absolutely love it!

Thanks

When I got home I made some diner..Then both Midnight and I were going to sleep..The next morning was the same routine as always...But this time Midnight didnt want to leave my side...Then both Midnight and I walked to school...And I sat down with Midnight on the hill cause we were early on school...I sighed.."It was a weird day yesterday"...I said softly..While Midnight laid beside me...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 214 FirstFirst ... 2 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 62 102 152 ... LastLast