+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 214 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychic University

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

Jack waited for his friends to come back with Marieta, he was taking heavy breaths, smoked came out of his nostrils, he started to heat his body up. Then there was a glow in his eyes. he stepped on the combat floor. "This room," he said quietly, "This room, hmmm feels good." his body heats more, he could feel as though he's sweating. he clinches his fingers together, he could hear them crunching. he moves his neck around, he could feel it popping. Jack waited and waited.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Then I felt it again...I then walked to the source of the one that's using an element....When I came closer I felt the heat so I used a cold wind to make it cool down...I walked right into the combat gym and saw a guy standing there...'It's him again he has an element Fire?'...I thought..I keep cooling it down in the gym and uses the Fire element to make it lesser then it was...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Jack shivers as the cold breezes by him, his skin began to have goosebumps, he looks around and see's another student, this time it was that goth chick. 'Oh no.' he thought, then he called out to her. "hey, what are you doing here?" he walked up to her, he heats up his body, "unless you've been invited, this is a combat gym, students are allowed to show their powers, but you....'softly laughs' your powers are cold." he stands in front of her, "so....what business do you have here?" he asked her with a gentle smile.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I looked at him..."I came here cause I felt someone was using an element and I wanted to check out what it was"...Then I used some of my Fire element to make his body heat growing more intens..."And my power is not cold I just let it make cold"...I looked amused...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

"But you are not an God though," he smiles and moves back a bit, "Some say that we are the descendants of God himself, that we share his power." he turns around and his arms are flaring with fire, he looks over to his right, there stood two dummys on a pole. he takes a deep breath, then he glares at the two targets, and with a quick jerk towards them, a fire ball was shot from his arm, the fire ball hits the targets and burned them to a crisp.

Thanks

"I know I'm not God I'm not that stupid"...Then I used some gesture with my hand and let water fall on top of the burned targets to put out the fire...I smiled softly....
    'I just love my Water element'..I thought...Then I made another gesture with my hand and used the Earth element and buried the burned targets...I smiled gentle...Then I burned a target further away with the Fire element and let it flew right to us with my Wind element and dropped it infront of him...
    I giggled softly-...
    Last edited by mangalovertje; Feb 11, 2009 at 01:53 PM.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

"You're right," spoke a deadly whisper from behind both of them. "I am God."

The speaker was Jenereth looking irritated, disgruntled, and murderous. his class was cancled because of the fight to come and he went out of his way to make sure ti wouldn't happen again without forwarning.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Thanks

I turned around sharply...Then I saw who it was..It was the same boy from earlier...
    "No one is God here"...I said irritated...And glared at him...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 214 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 56 106 ... LastLast