+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 214 FirstFirst ... 11 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychic University

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

hmmm interesting... that could come in handy one day...STOP IT bad thoughts bad thoughts! ugh this cant happen like LAST time..ugh! a mind is a terrible thing to waist, i just have to keep thinking that i said to myself. but anyway...uhm we should go somewhere else....its never mind lets just go.
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Midnight and I were walking through the school halls...Wandering around...Something I love to do...Then I pulled out the paper that Jack gave me...'Shall I do it? What do you think Midnight?"..Midnight barked..."I guess that's a yes"...I laughed softly...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

me and the rest of the football players were kneeling down as the coach was telling us the last play to do "and roku you have made alot of improvment in this game and i thank you for that now i want to ask you can you catch me another one and we win this game"the coach said "yes sir"i said then we all went into our formation as i stood there ready to dash off then the quaterback hiked the ball i then was half way down the field then i had caught the ball running then a big player came up and tried to tackle me then i put one hand on him and he fell to the ground making a loud noise then i made it to the touch down "aw men with a long catch by roku we won the game"the announcer yelled as the crowd screamed.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

Then I heard some yelling and looked outside the window and looked down...
    'Ey its Roku'...I thought...Midnight jumped next to the window to look outside too...We both were looking down...And watched the game...'Hmm he is pretty good at it maybe he will stay now and not hurt others'...I thought sadly...As I kept watching the game...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"now you guys go out there look for some girls and have a wonderful time at the dance"the coach said to the team that had held me up as i held onto the trophy "and coach you hold on to them"i said handing him the trophy and the game ball.

Thanks

I smiled softly..."Looks like they won Midnight"...Midnight barked happily..."Come we are going"...As I slowly turned around and waited for Midnight to come at my side...Then we both started to run.."Come on Midnight"...I said happily...Midnight started to run ahead fast and barked happily..You could hear his barking through the whole school..."Midnight be quiet dont bark so loud"...I started to yell...Then I started to laugh out loud...Then Midnight started to run to the field were the guys were playing..."Midnight come back here"...I shouted..And started to run after him...'Oh no the coach wont like it if my dog shows up'....Then I came on the field and didnt saw Midnight anywhere..."Midnight were are you?"...I called...Then I heard some barking and saw Midnight running around...I laughed softly..."Come on silly need to go"...I smiled...I walked to Midnight to get him...
    "I hope they wont be mad at me cause my dog is running around"..I said softly...

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Kasumi walked along side Forrester and she just smirked as they passed Tash and the other cheerleaders. She liked her new friend, he had a way of making her smile without any questions and just made her day today. " So we going out of the campus for like lunch?"Kasumi was blushing still as Forrest held her by the shoulder.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Thanks

I then told the team to put me down then i ran to the school to kasumi then i saw her with all the other cheerleaders then i ran up to her "kasumi will you go with me to the dance"i said to her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 214 FirstFirst ... 11 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 71 111 161 ... LastLast