+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 214 FirstFirst ... 14 54 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 74 114 164 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychic University

Otaku anonymous is off to a good start anonymous's Avatar
    Lodi,CA Mood:Jazzed FavoriteAnime:Soul Eater
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

"ppppffffffff hahahahahaha!oh my mother that is hilarious!"i laughed so hard i started to cry.

..."dont pretend to know me ... when i dont even know myself..."

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Jack heads to the meadow after coming back from home, he slepts almost half the day. he sits on the grass with his legs crossed, he looks around, closes his eyes, little fire-balls starts dancing around him, he begins to meditate. Jack keeping focus on his meditation, he cleared all his thoughts and mind.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I sighed...'I should try it maybe it will work out'...I thought..I took the paper Jack gave me and dialed his number...I waited for him to pick up his phone...Midnight barked happily.."Hush Midnight I'm trying to make a call"...I laughed softly...And tried to hush Midnight...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Jacks' head starts slowly moving down, the flame dance died down, Jack starts snoring, then suddenly his phone vibrated in his pocket, suddenly waking up, startled him, he panicked and got up and slipped on his back. holding the back of his head, he pulls the phone out of his pocket. an unknown number, he answers the phone. "*sighs*......hello?" he answers in a tired way.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I was startled at first then I got nervous.."Uhm Hi with Maya..Uhm I wanted to say that I would try to meditate which you wanted to help me with so what do I have to do?"....Midnight was jumping happily up and down and I tried to put him still...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Forrester is a bit taken aback by Roku asking Kasumi out to the dance and her saying yes, but he masks it well. "Yeah......let's go see what's up........" Forrester starts walking ahead of Kasumi, hands in his pockets.

"After this, let's get something to eat.....I'm ****in starvin!"

Thanks

Jack had a smile on his face, "well if you want to learn, come by to the meadow, I'll be waiting here, I'll teach you whatever you need to know how to control yourself."

Thanks

"Uhm Okay my dog is coming too but he will be quiet but you will see me there..uhm bye thank you for trying to help me..bye"...And I hung up..I was nervous but started to walk to the meadow...Then I reached the meadow but I didnt saw Jack around so I waited there for any glimps of him...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 214 FirstFirst ... 14 54 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 74 114 164 ... LastLast