+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 214 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychic University

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

I closed the door behind me as I wonder through the hallway. I walked into the gym room. Mrs.Nell was standing at the entrance.

"Yes Klims you can stay in here."
    "Thanks."

I smiled bright at her and walked up to the bleachers. I took a seat in the corner and pulled out my stetch pad. I began to draw what I saw in the gym. The girl and the group of guys. The girl leaning up against the wall and the others playing basketball. Before I could finish that part of my picture she got up and left. That bummed me out.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

"We wouldn't want that, now do we?" asked Jenereth. Now that his class was over, and his annoyance for the day quenched he thought of returnign to his dorm, continue reading, become a hermit with vats knowledge, but no people skills. The thought didn't appeal to him in the slightest.

Jenereth, until now, was leaning with his back against the building but when Maya stepped out, she received his full attention. Turning to face her, he held out a hand. "Jenereth," he said in formal greeting only. "No one in there reconized your true potential in there, did they? I saw the elements you could control, or have slight control over, I'm not sure. I could help you out there. I can teach you to control them better, learn some new ones, everything... all in return for a little something."

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I looked at the Jenereth guy...And looked at his hand..Then I slowly shoke his hand..
    "I'm Maya"...then pulled my hand quickly away...I listen at what he had to say...
    "How do I know I can trust you and what do I have to give in return"...I told him...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

I finished up my art work as the bell began to rang. I was cheerful for this because my next class was art. I jumped off the top bleacher to the gym floor and bow. I smiled and walked off knowing people were staring at me. I walked out to the hallway being crowded by many people. I reached the door and waited for the teacher, she was always late.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Then when everyone was in there gym class i stood at the doorway walking in while everyone was on the bleachers then all the girls started whispering that i was the new kid at the school then i started walking and i sat down on the bleachers.

Thanks

Finally she had arrived at the door pulling out her keys. She held up her hand to save herself from the lecture I was about to give her, but that didn't help any.

"Ms. Lewis, you know that never works."
    "I well I could at least try it ya know."
    "Of course, so why were you late this time?"
    "Lunch meeting."
    "Sure lunch meeting."

We both walked into the classroom as she try to protest against the last statement. She knew I knew what was going on. The only reason why I knew was because she had hinted it towards me. I took my seat next to the teacher. I was always her helper during this class and all the other students hated it.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then sat there looking at the girl who had just came in and then i waited for the teachers instructions.

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Marieta took two steps back and brought her katana into the low guard. Flames sprouted the length of the sheath. The air around her seemed to bend and waver, but that was only the heat rising from around her. Her breathing started to get heavier. "Lets start this fight."

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 214 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 58 108 ... LastLast