+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 214 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychic University

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

"The fight?" he laughs, "How amusing stance, and yet you have a flaw. but the winner decided what their spoil will be." he stares at her for one moment. "and I mean anything."

Jack with a low growl, dashes forward with his fists filled with fire, he jumps high in the air and strikes down, at the moment, Jacks flames grew bigger and bigger.

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

The class flew by like always. Because this class is the class I favor over all. The rest of the day I spent it outside in the shade. I relaxed quietly not wanting to be disturbed.

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

With a fluid movement, Marieta brought her katana up to block the blow. Flames flared to the sides as their weapons met. "That is some pretty high odds you set up. You really want to loose your hair that bad?" She brought her katana up in one swift move then brought it down with surprising strength, flames trailing behind it in an arc.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I sat out there embracing the sun. Drawing away. When I am drawing my world is at peace. I drew what I saw. Which was a beautiful sun and a shade setting on the grass, blowing it wildly one piece at a time. Then a lovely set of violets scatter through-out the grass. For such a horrible place they had a great set of scenery to draw. I drew intensely.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Jack backs up from her sheath. "So you rather use a tool to defeat me?" he stares at he without moving a inch, "Doesn't matter." he dashes forward one more time, this time however, instead of a straight attack, he tricks her by using a thrown punch, instead he ducks down and spiral kicks her feet, tripping her. Jack gets on his knee and sends a punch straight down at her face. but he stops in front of her, barely touching her nose with his fist of flame. "hmmmm, I don't think I'll lose my hair this time." he gets up and backs away and he draws more energy to his arms.

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Marieta gets up and readies herself again. She wasn't used to fighting like this. She had to remain alert and aware of her foe. She returned her katana to the low guard once again.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Me and Cody walked into the gym coughing up a long, that last round of hits really hurt. A rouge flame came wizzing by my head. "Woo, people watch the flames i already burnt my hair once today." Me and Cody take a set near one guy who looked like a vamp. "Hey, people fighting don't know the smoking police here mind throwing me a light."
    Live Life Or Die

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

"Trusting me, not trusting me, it's not really the question here is it?" Jenereth said, his words were sly, powerful, alluring... he could almost feel Maya being entranced with them. "I am offering you the greatest power in the world, second only to mine of course; naturally this would seem to be a simple choice, bit as you said, there is a stipulation: You don't need to worry-" Jenereth turned his back to her and began walking away from the gym, expecting her to do the same he waited until she did "-I'm not going to make you commit any crimes, cause you to doubt your own morality. No, I desire a lacky, if you will, someone to do what I need when I need it, but the harder stuff, the dangerous stuff I will do myself. In exchange for becoming my lacky until I release you from my service, I will hone your skill, make you insanely powerful, grant you wonders you could only dream of before now. So, what is your answer?"

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 214 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 59 109 ... LastLast