+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 214 FirstFirst ... 41 81 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 101 141 191 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychic University

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

as i entered the school again from last nights endeavours i noticed a huge sign and i read it an ability controlling class? i have nothing better to do i might as well go i get kinda bored walking around this school observing everybody, so tiring, i'll sign up next time..there's still more things i need to do...
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Otaku Crab Ball Champion, TurtleSnake Champion, Dibblez Party Champion zoolivemonster is off to a good start
    Thanks

I saw her walk into the library and read a sign about controlling class. she was just staring at it never really read it though.
    My signature pic!
    I absolutely love it!

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

i noticed the main computer system and i had an idea. a really good one i wonder how they'll feel if i hack into their main computer and read all their data about each and every studend at PU. what a great idea. Nothing really happend, but i had to concentrate...as i opened the door i sat down at one of the desks the lights were still off. i took a few deep breaths and i touched the moniter. Buzzing...it got louder and louder...i was rebooting the computer..until it finally turned on... psh an ability control class HAH! i can control them just fine! i started trying to crack the codes into the computer but it was really hard.....just a bunch of numbers...do they mean anything? i noticed a piece of paper and got a crayon and started writing the 15 number code 010012500365890...this means something...[/color]
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Otaku Crab Ball Champion, TurtleSnake Champion, Dibblez Party Champion zoolivemonster is off to a good start
    Thanks

i saw her controlling a computer what was with that????????????
    My signature pic!
    I absolutely love it!

Thanks

i noticed a prescence behind me, it was Sabrinta..i couldnt really see her face because it was a very dark room except for the computer screen hello

Thanks

hey. what are you doing? if you want to know info I can get into the office.
    My signature pic!
    I absolutely love it!

Thanks

i was really puzzled by this...watch this shit will definetly send my ass away again you arent a squealer are ya? i dont know what was happening but i became really anxious and the buzzing sound became louder and louder..... dont loose it. dont loose it....

Thanks

you think I'm a squealer? then, why would I be helping you? honestly it seems like you don't trust me.
    My signature pic!
    I absolutely love it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 214 FirstFirst ... 41 81 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 101 141 191 ... LastLast