+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 214 FirstFirst ... 42 82 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 102 142 192 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychic University

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

HEY! i wont be put away again....i just needed to know...! the buzzing got even louder we need to leave now the buzzing was unbearable to hear how can something so fun be so painful! because in reality..the buzzing came from the pressure of my power on the computer causing it to short circuit all the computers and in the room and the whole library! voices in distress could be heard in numerous voices..everyone is in panic its really time to go. ok i said as i was pulling Sabrinta's arm get me into the office
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Otaku Crab Ball Champion, TurtleSnake Champion, Dibblez Party Champion zoolivemonster is off to a good start
    Thanks

fine but we will have to go back in time in order to avoid the headmaster. and even then we have like 5 minutes. can you handle that?
    My signature pic!
    I absolutely love it!

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

can i handle it hello the whole damn school is controlled by electricity i can shut down all the electric doors, elevator. no body gets in...or out for atleast 10 mins..plenty of time i may not know how to control these powers but i know how to use them..they've gotten me out of trouble a few times
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"no not at all in fact i would like to show you something"i said then holding out my hand then a sphere of purple energy appeared floating up and down in my palm then it turned into a rose but had a very nice smell to it then i handed to natasha "here you can have it, its a little thing i do it's pretty cool i can make other stuff but it's kinda hard"i said to her smiling.

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I was pressed against the door when I heard a sound that sounded like cars crashing. It sounded like it came from down the street. It was a faint sound, so only people with sensitive hearing could here it. I had put Life down, he had given me a look like he knew what I was feeling. I had a bad feeling about the crash like someone was going to die if I didn't go down there to help. I knew I had the abilitly to heal but is it worth my sanity.

I decided it was best for me to go and help, it was worth my sanity even if I had to save millions to risk my own life. I turned towards the door and gave the knob a twist. I pulled the door open and raced outside. I saw where the crash was, it was where I was last standing maybe a few inches futher. I raced down the street to see what was happening, I looked around but I couldn't see the person who was hurt.

"Who's hurt? I can heal them."

I yelled as I came to a halt from running. I was panicking, I hoped no one was hurt.
    Last edited by Kiani Haki22; Mar 07, 2009 at 03:19 PM.

Otaku anonymous is off to a good start anonymous's Avatar
    Lodi,CA Mood:Jazzed FavoriteAnime:Soul Eater
    Thanks

"hey hey hey!its fat alll......"my teacher staired at me and so did the whole class.they all started to laugh."umm isnt this the ability control room?."i asked."no its at room 901.this is room 109."a student told me."oh huh whoops i said as i left in a hurry.
    i started busting up in laughter when i had thought about what just happend901 read the class room door.i is finally here!"hey whats up everybody!.....huh."i looked at the woman and asked"hey old lady your versailles?right?is this the class to control power and stuff?"

..."dont pretend to know me ... when i dont even know myself..."

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i then looked at my watch "oh crap i forgot i was suppose to go to room 901 today"i said "well ill talk to you later"i then got up and walked and looked back then jumping off the roof.

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

~Versailles~

The woman frowned when a loud-mouth boy came in the room and yelled 'Old Woman Versailles'. This is why she hated children. They're loud, undisciplined and disrespectful. Especially this one. But she kept her cool. This is her first day.

"Yes. This is the class."
    Versailles changed her tone to a calm one, seeing that there was no reason being angry. "Please take your seat and patiently wait for the others." She looked at her wrist watch. 8:45. She sighed. This was gonna be a long day...

~Harmony~

The frail girl panted hard. She was leaning on the stairs. She was gonna be late. And for her first class too. This is bad. The teacher might get mad at me. I hope I'm not late. She bit her lip upon reaching Room 901. She grabbed the door knob and took a long pause to observe the room.

There were only two people inside. One boy and a lady. "Ability Control?" she whispered. It was almost as she had just moved her lips without any sound.

"Yes. Take a seat." The woman answered. She took a seat, 4 chairs apart from the boy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 214 FirstFirst ... 42 82 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 102 142 192 ... LastLast