+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 214 FirstFirst ... 47 87 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 107 147 197 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychic University

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

Forrester spends the rest of his 4th hour looking at books in the library. Near the end of the hour, he checks out the fantasy section in the dark, back corner of the library.As he pulls a book outta the stack, a couple of men in black approach him, looking very serious.

The older, gray haired man with eyes hidden behind black shades announces in a monotone voice,"John Forrester, you have been chosen. Come with us. This is non-negotiable"

Forrester acts like he didn't notice the two men, leafing through pages of a book. He decides he doesn't like the book, so he snaps it shut with one hand and places it back in place.

With that, the two men don't mess around and get to the point. The older, gray haired one with dark glasses wraps one arm around Forrester's neck and puts a chloroform cloth on his mouth and nose. The younger black man merely watches out for anyone they don't want watching.

Forrester struggles for a few seconds, but goes limp pretty fast. The men in black pull Forrester through the emergency exit, using a device to keep the alarm from going off.

At the main desk, the librarian counts her latest pay off from these men.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Kasi didn't like being upset like this and visions of soldiers and people being taken by the government happened again. Her eye were changing it's colors again, when the visions are this strong she had problems distinguishing it from reality. She stood up in the middle of class ( she doesn't do this normally) and the air around her starts swirling her mind was screaming to stop.The desks and chairs began lifting up into the air as this happend, her mind was in a panic hoping this teacher will see that she is loosing control and someone has to do something to help her out.

" Kasi stop it! It has not happened yet!"Coach Jenkins ran into the room and began shaking his niece. " Your the ability professor right? Do you have the ability to talk to them when they are in this state? She is having visions again."Coach Jenkins was torn with shaking some sense into his niece and taking her away from the one institution that can help his niece control her powers.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"gravity"i said looking at the person who had threw the paper airplane "there is a inner me like a godly form of me that i can't control"i said looking down.

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

i shooked my head and looked at both Roku and D.l. with a smirk on my face. this is going to be an interesting class, i thought. " So how exactly are we going to be able to control our powers by taking this class?" i asked.

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

i went home and slept through school i didnt care if i missed or not.......

Otaku Zero666Mitaki is off to a good start
    Thanks

I came walking into the classroom. "What an interesting school" I mumbled. I found a desk and sat quietly in the back. I put up my trench coat hood to get some needed sleep and to ignore everyone else.*sigh* "This should be a fun year........"

If time is just an illusion, then does that mean one's life is a waste?

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Kaya shouted from the side line..."You can do it Maya!!"...I smiled softly...Then I saw a car coming up at Kaya..."Watch out Kaya!!!"...I yelled and I ran as fast to her and pushed her out of the way...The car slide besides us and came to a halt...I then looked at Kaya worried..."Are you alrigth?"...Kaya nodded...I sighed relieved...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Otaku Crab Ball Champion, TurtleSnake Champion, Dibblez Party Champion zoolivemonster is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blackrose92 View Post
    as we began rushing to pick up the files some of them fell to the ground with along with some documents..and there i saw it...it was my file... my name, address and pictures and letters and in big letters DANGEROUS SUPERHUMAN WITH ELECTRICAL CHARGES WILL BE A DANGER AND SHOULD BE ENROLLED AS OF IMMEDIATELY. i just couldnt believe it.. so i quickly grabbed the files and picked them up without Sabrinta noticing what i saw. are you ready to go? i said in a hurry.
    I saw her pick up a file realy quick. But I ignored it because I found my file. There were letters that said "DANGEROUS! HAS A VERY SCARY POWER. CONTROLS SPACE. NEEDS TO BE ENROLLED AS OF NOW."
    I picked it up.
    "We need to go now. We have all the files, let's go."
    I grabbed her hand through the files and went to the 16th centuary.
    "We can look at them here."
    My signature pic!
    I absolutely love it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 214 FirstFirst ... 47 87 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 107 147 197 ... LastLast