+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 214 FirstFirst ... 48 88 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 108 148 198 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychic University

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

Jack sat on his bed, he pondered on of what happened to Kevin, he sat there thinking, he couldn't believe of what happen to him. He sighs in depression, he couldn't go anywhere, not to class, not to the University, nowhere, he felt like something was gulging in his throat, ready to scream in agony. Jack sat up straight for moment, then he standed. he looks around, Cho was laying on the floor, his head on his fore-legs, he stares at Jack, Jack stares back. "Fine." he said quietly, then he grabbed his jacket and headed out the door.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I stood up and cleaned my clothes..."Maya!! Come back and go further with running the track!!"..The coach yelled at me...I turned around and snapped...
    "WTH!!..Would you rather have me running and Kaya be dead then you are a bitch"...I was angry...I was worried though about Kaya and what happend last night...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Finally someone had answered me, but it wasn't the answer I was looking for.

"Ma'am everything is alright we got this."

I sighed and nodded my head, I didn't even see who it was. I ran home and went to sleep. The next morning when I woke up and went to school. Riding on my bike. I stopped in front of the school and just stayed there. I was leaned up against the wall. I had no class as of right now. I just didn't want to be at home.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I grabbed my cellphone and sended a message to Jack...'Ey Jack uhm do you want to see your brother? Cause I can take you to him if you want to let me know and I will somehow ditch my coach bye bye xxxx Maya'...And I sended it...I sighed...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

I sighed sadly, leaning my head up towards the sky. Thinking how stupid I was for not even getting my new boyfriends number. I am so new at this, it is beyone lame. I ran my fingers through my hair. I wanted to draw, but not the sky or the beautiful scenorier. I just didn't know what. I was aching my hand not to know.

"Stupid..idiot." I mumbled to myself.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Jack got the text message, he read it slowly, then he returned the call, "Hey, its Jack, I'm on my way to the hospital, I'm gonna see my brother is doing alright, you can come along if you like, I'm outside the apartment building. I'm just pondering a bit though. see you soon, xxxx." he sended the text and waited on the stairs. Then there was a call. he answers.

"Jack."
    there was a groan.
    "Jack, its Kevin."
    Jack Smiles
    "Hey how you doing? I'm on my way to see you."
    There was another groan.
    "Well its good to know. I'll see you later though okay?"
    Jack sighs. and smiles
    "yeah man, I'll see you soon."
    He hangs up.

Thanks

I got the message...I quickly changed and ran as fast as I could to the appartment...I got scolded by my coach but that didnt matter at all...I saw Jack standing there and I stood right infront of him and breathed very heavy..."Hi Jack"...I said softly...

Thanks

I turned towards the school and looked at it. I got a feeling that told me to just go, walk away. Don't come to school today. I listen to it, because I rather not be at school anyways. I walked towards my bike and hopped on it. I rode down to the cafe. I walked in realizing today I have to work. Might as well come in early right.

"Seira you don't have to work until 4:00 p.m."
    "Well if you need I am here."
    "Well actually we do. One of the girls didn't show. Just go in the back and put a apron."
    "Okay."

I went in the as she said and put on a apron. I felt more at peace when I was working. I started waiting on tables.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 214 FirstFirst ... 48 88 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 108 148 198 ... LastLast