+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 214 FirstFirst ... 49 89 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 109 149 199 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychic University

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

Jack looks up and smiles softly, "Hey Maya," he said quietly, then he got up and stood in front of her and looked at her, "Thanks for coming," then he hugs hers. holding her in a very soft way.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I blushed slightly but hugged back..."It's okay"..Smiles softly..."Wait a sec. I need to call the doctor I send to pick Kevin up okay"...I made a call..."Hi Yeah its me Maya again...Ah it's done already...yeah..can Jack and I come to visit him?...okay thanks alot I owe you a big one...yes bye see you soon"...And I sighed and then smiled...I looked at Jack..."Well it seems everything is going to be fine with your brother and we can visit him right away"...I smiled softly...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Jack smiles, and he turns to his left and starts walking, at that time he stayed quiet, he had a lot of things to think about before looking at his brother, knowing he was in a car accident.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I walked slowly beside Jack and kept silence too...'He will talk when he wants to'...I thought...I was thinking about what happend..I saw his brother in that truck it was a aweful sight to see...Somehow I feel glad that Jack didnt saw it...I was so deep in thought that I didnt saw were I was walking...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Today unlike other days seemed slow. Something bad was in the air and I couldn't figure out what. I walked pass a table and they were talking about the car crash that happen. I stopped dead in my tracks and turned to them.

"I hope I am not being rude or anything, but could tell me who was in the car crash?"
    "No your not, it was a younge man. I think his name was Keith or Kevin one of the two."
    "I have to know which name it is. Its important."
    "Okay miss let me think." He had a started a though proccess then looked at me.
    "It was kevin definity for sure. I would be my life on it."
    "Thank you."

I turned to walk towards the counter. I told the girl behind it that I had to go for a little while and I would be back. I walked outside and pulled out my cellphone. I called the hospital for special people like me.

"Hello, how may I help you?" the lady said.
    "Umm is there a Kevin Parker there?"
    "Give me a sec'."
    I waited patiently, until she spoke again.

"Yes there is, brought in last night. Car accident. Is that all?"
    "Yes thank you."

I put my cellphone away and grabbed for my bike.

Thanks

Jack looks at maya as she walks, then he could feel his hand reaching out of hers, he could feel her fingers, then he started to hold hands with her, Jack had a smile on his face as he kept on walking. He looks up and see's the hospital. he sighs and closes his eyes for a minute.

Thanks

I looked a bit startled when I felt something touch my hand cause I was so deep in thought...Then I saw Jack hold my hand and I held his hand too...I saw the hospital...
    'I really owe you a big one Doc.'...I thought..."Come Jack I know were he is"...I lead Jack right into the hospital...Then a Doctor came to me..."Ah Maya there you are finally you got here in time we need you as well and is this Jack"...I nodded...I looked at the Doctor..."And why do you need me for? And can it be later and not now?"..I said...The Doctor nodded..."Come I will take you two to Kevin"...We walked to a door were Kevin was staying...I looked at Jack and smiled softly..."Well here we are"...I knocked softly on the door and open it and I pushed Jack first in and then I came...

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I rode my bike down to the hospital and rushed through the doors. I walked up to the lady behind the counter.

"Yes how may I help you?"
    "Yes I am here to see a Kevin Parker."
    "Are you family?"
    "No."
    "Then I am sorry you will have to wait."

I sighed and went to go take a seat in the seats that were in front of the desk. I tapped my fingers impatiently.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 214 FirstFirst ... 49 89 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 109 149 199 ... LastLast