+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 58 FirstFirst ... 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Quest To The Wasteland

Otaku DemonicKagomeTahoshi is off to a good start DemonicKagomeTahoshi's Avatar
    Always with my lover in his hearts, or with him no matter what
    Thanks

Re: Quest To The Wasteland

*As Yuki was about to obtain full conciousness, the heat, from the mysterious savior, faded away, as a demon had attacked, and killed the mysterious man, than had also killed Yuki... leaving nothing behind of the mysterious man, or Yuki*

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then busted through the ground flapping my wings looking at everyone then i took my double sided blades out.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

* got hit in the face with his wig though the window and is now knocked out*

Otaku garhett is off to a good start garhett's Avatar
    Thanks

OCC- whats happening since i last spoke.............
    my motto: LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GET OUTTA THE WAY

join the group WAR, Super Smash Bros., or G.A.N.K i'm in or sumit to my (improved) thread War 2020 thanks.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then saw a couple of people then i stood on the ground then looking around.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Hash moves through those demons still alive in the grand hall like an angry wind. With great speed and fluidity, Hash opens their bodies with his double edged, straight katana, sending fountains of crimson to fill the air and litter the ground.

Finishing off the last demon with a spiraling upward slash that sends the upper body in a different direction than his lower body, he notices yet another demon. This one, rather small and goblinlike, is stuck in the shaking position of weak-kneed fear, piss rolling down it's legs.

Hash walks closer and closer to his new victim, pace even and deliberate. He has his sword slung over his shoulder, obviously at ease.

"You, little imp. You must send a message to your master." Hash holds up his index finger and it begins to glow a sickly green at the tip. "Now hold still." With that, Hash clenches his other hand, creating green chains that hold the goblinlike demon. It struggles, yet to no avail.

With his glowing fingertip, Hash gets to work on his message,and the imp's pathetic cries of pain begin.

Otaku Wasted is off to a good start Wasted's Avatar
    Thanks

*His form silently appears from within the shadows of this realm near Hash's frame with Avenger resting upon his r.shoulder. He leans forward as he steps out of the shadows of this realm whilst preparing himself as he dashes in a blur of motion towards the same direction as Hash . He caught up with and passed Hash in what seems like seconds whilst slashing in an downward vertical crescent motion at the demons crown with clear intentions of severing exerting just enough force to do so. Avenger slashed deeply into the skulls of the wretched demons as it effortlessly slashed through the demons rotten flesh traveling down as it severed the demons vital organs, Avenger then erupted from the demons r.side. Blood sprayed in a constant stream from the wound as the demons top half began to slide crashing hard against the castle grounds with a wet plop. 8 demons fell victim to his effortless slash,
    His attention fixed before him as he observed the incoming demons before them with bloodlust in his eyes. He ceased to a stop on his r.ft the moment Avenger exited the worthless, and lifeless corpses of the demons. He raised his elbow as he place Avenger upon his r.shoulder The demons stared at the hoody form with fear in their eyes sencing his immense presence.*"..."

Ooc. Sry I took so long guys.. And gals.

'Life is but fleeting, Death is eternal...' ~Wasted~

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

* is walking down the steps of the casle and slips and falls all the way down the steps on top of some monsters* ....(thinks GOD! im soo acadent pron!)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 58 FirstFirst ... 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 ... LastLast