+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 58 FirstFirst ... 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Quest To The Wasteland

Otaku Wasted is off to a good start Wasted's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Quest To The Wasteland

*He hears someone fall down the stairs in the castle as he stares the remaining demons down. The demons then begin to turn away as they attempt their retreat. He unsummons Avenger from his r.hand as he relaxs his r.hand, He focuses on the shadows of this realm as shadows begin to emerge from the ground. He forms+solidifies a 10x10 shadow wall, The side facing the demons retreat suddenly explodes launching thousands of keen 6" formed+solidified kunias at increasing speed towards the demons vital organs with clear intentions of impailing their rotten flesh and peiricing the demons vital organs. The kunias punctured many of the fleeing demons leaving few badly wounded. The wall was in pieces laying on the castle grounds until a swirling vortex appeared sucking in all the shadow debri vanishing along with the pieces. He swiftly began performing swift handsigns and he whispered in an emotionless and cold tone.*'Shadow Bind...'*Shadow tendrils appeared by his form and with little to no concertration was extending towards the remaining survivors. The tendrils reached the demons in seconds, The demons was suddenly stunned not knowing why their demonic instinct was telling them to run but wondering why they wasn't able to move the slightlest inch. He swiftly perform some more swift handsigns as he whisper in an emotionless and cold tone.*'Shadow Neckbind...'*The shadow tendrils then slithered up the demons worthless and soon to be lifeless corpses reaching their neck. The shadow tendrils formed a hand at the end as it firmly grip the demons neck choking the life outta their feeble frames. The life was being slowly drawn outta of the demons as they have done so many times before killing and slaugthering so many innocences. It was over in seconds, The shadow tendrils was slithering down the demons lifless corpses and was reseeding into his shadow now. He relaxed his hands resting them by his sides.*'...'

'Life is but fleeting, Death is eternal...' ~Wasted~

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

*after thwey retreat i walk to to wasted* ....why the hell didnt u help me back there they were gonna eat me! T^T........( is goin all princess in destres)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to equinn For This Useful Post:

Wasted (Mar 28, 2009)

Thanks

'Didn't really noticed u with all the demons to kill...'*he whispered in an emotionless and cold tone as he swifted his attention to her. He then began to notice her beautiful and elagant feats.*

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then see a girl fall down the steps i then grab her and picked her up "who are you"i said in a dark voice.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GrimmjowJaggerjack For This Useful Post:

Wasted (Mar 28, 2009)

Thanks

Ooc. Ur kinda late lol i would ask u to edit so u can continue the rp but thats if u want...

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

finishing his tortured captive off out of boredom, focusing the green light at the tip of his finger into a long, nail-shaped blade to finally slice the minor demon's throat. With a blow on his fingertip, the green energy disappears. With a wave of his hand, the chains disappear and the corpse drops to the ground in a mangled heap.

"It's been a while..........almost too long." Hash mutters to himself as he pulls out his pipe.

Thanks

Ooc. Lmao omg dude ur character Hash is mad funny.. So do anyone know where the others are?

Newbie Onyx is off to a good start Onyx's Avatar
    Thanks

It was nearing midnight when Alistair left the local tavern, he resided in the village of Dren, a place far to the north. Like many others, Dren was filled with wooden cabins and flame-lit lanterns. There was a local festival taking place currently to celebrate the start of the warm season. Heading to the edge of the village he looked towards the starlit sky before sighing to himself. "I wonder where this girl is meant to be? For now I suppose i'll stick to hunting down the artifacts... It's about all that can be done for the time being..." going for a walk along the nearby mountain path he smelt the distinct smell of smoke, following the scent he heard the voices of numerous men, unsheathing his sword he slowly shimmied against the rock wall. peeking his head around the corner he saw several bandits, clad in animal fur and what looked like damaged armour. Within the camp were several captives, waiting for a sign for him to attack, he prepared to make his move...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 58 FirstFirst ... 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 ... LastLast