+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 58 FirstFirst ... 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 39 ... LastLast

Thread: Quest To The Wasteland

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Quest To The Wasteland

With heavy lidded, reddened eyes Hash looks at the man who just called his name, who's name he hasn't even bothered to remember.

"Hmm, I thought everyone went out here.......Where did they go?"

Otaku DemonicKagomeTahoshi is off to a good start DemonicKagomeTahoshi's Avatar
    Always with my lover in his hearts, or with him no matter what
    Thanks

*Yuki was walking in the darkness of death, when all of a suddenly she was surrounded by a white light... once she came out of the darkness and into the light, she felt this burning sensation through her arms, neck and heart, she also heard someone calling her name. Slowly the burning sensation started to run its course to one area, as she still tried to figure out what the pain was, and why/who the someone was that would help her come back to life and calling her name constantly saying "Yuki... Yuki, come back....Please...".*

Otaku Wasted is off to a good start Wasted's Avatar
    Thanks

*He whispered to Hash in an emotionless and cold tone while Avenger rested upon his r.shoulder.*'I seen an unfimilar figure take Yuki's lifeless corpse somewhere.. I can still catch Yuki's scent but its getting faint.. As for the others i think Shadow and G-Tank is still in the castle, But i dont know where the others are...'*His attention shifted to the direction of Yuki's scent as he leaned forward, He prepared himself as he silently and swiftly dashed forward with his r.ft first in a blur of motion towards Yuki's scent. Avenger remained still upon his r.shoulder as he dashed, He was wondering Who was that guy? And what type of person would disgrace Yuki's corpse like that...*

'Life is but fleeting, Death is eternal...' ~Wasted~

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Watching the fellow swordsman run off at superhuman speeds, Hash takes another hit of his pipe. Inhaling the sweet, pungent smoke into his lungs until they are completely filled, Hash holds it in until he begins coughing violently.

"Cough cough.........HAK!! Damn, that's some good shit!" Hash enjoys the head rush and the proceeding high.

Walking away from the castle grounds, Hash begins his wandering.......

Thanks

*He looks behind him noticeing that Hash wasn't following.. He motioned to Hash with his l.hand to follow him as he continued his dash...*

Thanks

"So, you want a tag along? Fine........Perhaps you can tell me how much things have changed since I've been in the dungeon....I've been in there too damn long." With a grin, Hash begins his dash with a quickness, catching up to his new friend easily.

"What is your name again? I get absent minded sometimes......"

Thanks

*He was amused that Hash was able to catch up to him that fast showed that he was right with his decision for bringing Hash along with him. In an emotionless and cold tone he tells Hash.*'All i know is my contract on the Demon Lord, So far i meet others that were intrested in reclaiming their kingdoms but i was more intrested in taking them for my own...'

Thanks

"Meh, conquest got old a long time ago for me. Long story." Hash narrowly dodges a low hanging tree limb, his pace not slowing one bit.

"A contract on a Demon Lord, eh? I've heard they're tough bastards to kill. I hope you're getting paid well for it, and I mean WELL!

Which one are you looking for by the way, and how much is the bounty?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 58 FirstFirst ... 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 39 ... LastLast