+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 58 FirstFirst ... 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 ... LastLast

Thread: Quest To The Wasteland

Newbie Blair13 is off to a good start Blair13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Quest To The Wasteland

I tense when I see a woman screaming and feels the two presences of demons. I growl, "Dammit...." Kiba lets a loud growl rip from his throat, startling me, so I glare at him, "What the hell?" The wolf steps from the bushes and shivers angrily. Seeing as Kiba had just dug us a hole, I stepped forward with him.
    Self-sacrifice brings me the greatest of joys. ~ Tifa

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

slowly making the pain subside he finally gets rid of all poison in her body he leaves her alone in the room while he hunts for werewolves making sure no one distrubed her while she slept
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Otaku DemonicKagomeTahoshi is off to a good start DemonicKagomeTahoshi's Avatar
    Always with my lover in his hearts, or with him no matter what
    Thanks

*The pain had finally subsided, to wear Yuki was able to rest in sleep, trying to also figure out why she was alive, who saved her, and what she had become.*

Newbie Blair13 is off to a good start Blair13's Avatar
    Thanks

Immediately after I stepped forward, I knew that instantly he ran towards the two demonic figures that we sensed, he ran quickly disappearing into the trees, "KIBA!" I shouted as I step-flashed towards him, yet still as I tried, I was unable to catch him.
    Self-sacrifice brings me the greatest of joys. ~ Tifa

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

running around the compound when i noticed someone 9in the distance looking or shouting for "KIBA" but i stayed back not letting them get close to Yuki i had to save her after she saved me it was the least i could do
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Thanks

*Yuki soon had awaken thirsty and hungry as well. She looked in the mirror across the room on the wall and noticed that she had an incredible speed, pale white skin, that showed a diamond glow in the sun, and that her teeth were vampirish.*

Thanks

walking slowly towards her i said "looks like you are finally awake i thought you were dead for sure" walking over picking her up

Thanks

*Yuki couldn't recognize the male, but somewhere in her mind, something was telling her that he was the one who had saved her, and also was someone who wasn't going to hurt her*

"Who are you?" I ask confused, as the guy picks me up. "And why do I look like this? (Waves hand over herself to show what she means)"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 58 FirstFirst ... 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 ... LastLast