+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 58 FirstFirst ... 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 ... LastLast

Thread: Quest To The Wasteland

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Quest To The Wasteland

"me i am a wondering soul in search of a mate and well look who i picked now it will take some getting use to but you are a vampire my sweet" running out the door with her in my arms i take her to my hideout
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

2. The Following User Says Thank You to awesomeparty12 For This Useful Post:

Wasted (Apr 01, 2009)

Otaku DemonicKagomeTahoshi is off to a good start DemonicKagomeTahoshi's Avatar
    Always with my lover in his hearts, or with him no matter what
    Thanks

"a... vampire?" i say as he stops, and set me down on a bed, and sits next to me. "why me though, i was dead, how did i become a vampire?"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DemonicKagomeTahoshi For This Useful Post:

Wasted (Apr 01, 2009)

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

"your blood was still flowing when i bit you i was hoping you would life and it worked" walking towards the door i stop before exiting
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

6. The Following User Says Thank You to awesomeparty12 For This Useful Post:

Wasted (Apr 01, 2009)

Otaku DemonicKagomeTahoshi is off to a good start DemonicKagomeTahoshi's Avatar
    Always with my lover in his hearts, or with him no matter what
    Thanks

"what's your name? and if i'm a vampire dosen't that make you one too.... and what type of food do we eat?" I ask in a rush, being very curious of my new form. "And is there something the matter?"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DemonicKagomeTahoshi For This Useful Post:

Wasted (Apr 01, 2009)

Thanks

"no nothings the matter just relieved oh and are food is blood and yes i am a very old vampire i was around when christ died" leaving the room i walk into the living room and lay down on the couch so i could think

10. The Following User Says Thank You to awesomeparty12 For This Useful Post:

Wasted (Apr 01, 2009)

Otaku Wasted is off to a good start Wasted's Avatar
    Thanks

*He followed Yuki's scent into a nearby town, He senced the presence of many ghastly creatures of the night. He heard a woman scream out the name of Kiba who ever that was but paid no mind, He noticed the same unfimilar figure from the battle run fast past him and Hash. His form swiftly sank into his shadow vanishing. He whispered to Hash in an emotionless and cold tone.*'Thats him the one that took Yuki, Im going to follow him...'*He traveled in the stationary shadows of this realm until he was consealed within the unfimilar figure's shadow. He consealed his presence from this realm as he remained silent and unseen waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike.*

'Life is but fleeting, Death is eternal...' ~Wasted~

Newbie Blair13 is off to a good start Blair13's Avatar
    Thanks

Kiba stops in his tracks and howls, the sound echoing in the forest and reaching a ten mile radius. Crows caw and fly out of the tree as Kiba's howl chases them away. I catch up to him, "KIBA!" I cut off his howl, "You know better than to run off without me!" He looks at me pitifully. I shake my head, "I'm not falling for that!" He whimpers as I walk past him then pick up the scent of an unknown being, "..."
    Self-sacrifice brings me the greatest of joys. ~ Tifa

Thanks

sensing that someone is near i take off out of the house through the woods until i come upon two beings "who the hell are you and what are you doing in my woods" i say snarling getting down into attack position i wait for there response

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 58 FirstFirst ... 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 ... LastLast