+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 58 FirstFirst ... 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 44 ... LastLast

Thread: Quest To The Wasteland

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Quest To The Wasteland

Finished with his smoke break, Hash notices that he's very near a village. He can see the lights filling the windows of many buildings. Focusing a bit more, his vision magnifies and he sees the various goings on within. One house holds a group of men playing poker for money, another holding a couple getting it on in their bedroom while their children sleep......yet another holds what Hash was looking for this whole time..............

A BAR!!!

With that Hash begins a very humanly paced walk down towards the small town, ready to get his drink on.

Newbie KenshinHimura is off to a good start
    Thanks

This one walks over to Hash, niether of them making eye contact. This one sits right next to hash

"I'll have some water thank you"
    the bartender hands Kenshin a glass of water as Kenshin begins to drink.

"You know sir"*talks to Hash*
    "drinking such a beverage isn't very good for you're health you know."
    .... Hassun well remove it anyway. I give up/

Otaku DemonicKagomeTahoshi is off to a good start DemonicKagomeTahoshi's Avatar
    Always with my lover in his hearts, or with him no matter what
    Thanks

*Yuki looks at the deer questionally, than after seeing Rukia take a bite to show her how to eat, she knelt down near the dead deeds heart, bared her fangs and began to drink. After they were done eating Rukia took Yuki out for a run so she would be able to travel through the woods, whenever she went to hunt, or just go for a walk/run.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Walking into the pub, Hash walks up to the bar and takes a seat. The bartender takes a good look at him, then begins,"Anything I can help you with, stranger? A drink perhaps?"

"That's what I'm here for, my good man. It's been a long time since I had a good drink to quench my thirst." Hash gets to thinking about what he'll drink. 'some whiskey perhaps......rum maybe.......why not some everclear......nah, I know what I want...'

"I'll take a cold beer for starters. Gimme a Bud."

"You got it." The bartender gives Hash a bottle of Bud.

As Hash pops the top off, a girlish looking man in flowing clothes walks into the pub and to the bar, ordering a water of all things. In a bar? What's wrong with him.......

Hearing the remark made by the girlish man, Hash responds," This, friend," Taking the first drink of....well, anything in a long while, he takes it all in. His body feels a bit more refreshed,"Is exactly what my body needed. Not as if I made the strange choice anyways. What's with the water? Some code of yours?"

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

running through the woods we end up in a bar where i notice hash is sitting at the bar i walk up next to him "Barkeep two rounds of rum for me and my friend hash here"
    "Certaintly anything for the lady"
    "Get her whatever she wants on me" looking at hash "now i want to know something Hash you have been around for a long time right well tell me your tale and i will tell mine"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Newbie Blair13 is off to a good start Blair13's Avatar
    Thanks

Ends up in a bar, "Kiba..." looks to the wolf that had brought her here. He growls at the people at the bar. I look over and tense as Kiba inches forward.
    Self-sacrifice brings me the greatest of joys. ~ Tifa

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

noticing the person come through the door i walk over to him "look make no trouble here please this is not the time nor the place to be fighting i know we are supposed to be enemies but let us relax after a day of fighting and bloodshed not often do we get that chance"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Thanks

Hash slams his beer, chugging it down. After putting the empty bottle on the bar, and ordering another, he exhales loudly. "Awesome!! I'm glad to be outta that dungeon!"
    Hearing another voice to his right, he also feels the eerie undead presence emanating from that voice. Looking over he sees a young, brown haired, man dressed like a ranger, camo'd up and everything. Hash reaches into the man's mind for a name.

"Rukia is it? Well, I have many tales to tell. Which one are you looking for?" Hash takes his shot of rum, savoring the sweet taste clashing with the bitter burn of the alcohol. "Appreciate the drink, though. It's good to be outta the dungeon..."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 58 FirstFirst ... 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 44 ... LastLast