+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 58 FirstFirst ... 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 45 ... LastLast

Thread: Quest To The Wasteland

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Quest To The Wasteland

"well my friend i could tell you a few stories myself but for now let us enjoy are drinks barkeep keep the rounds coming until my new friend says stop oh dont worry friend i will pay for them all"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

"And I'll keep drinkin em!"
    Taking a swig off of his beer, Hash continues,"It felt like an eternity since the last time I had a night like this. Been in that dungeon for a few years maybe. Not sure. What year is this?"

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

"that i do not know i lost track of time in my so called youth tousands of years ago sorry"
    grabs a red drink from the counter "oh sorry if this freaks you out but i pay for blood drinks only i hope you dont mind"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Newbie KenshinHimura is off to a good start
    Thanks

Kenshin walks over to the two.

"Sorry, but you asked me earlier why this one drinks water in a place like this"
    *Smiles*
    "But you didn't give this one time to answer,"
    *drinks a sip out of cup*
    "This water, gives me the strength this one needs to keep protecting. That it does"
    *Turns around then tilts his head looking backwards at the two*
    "The reason this one told you that drink in your hand is bad for your health, is because the man over there who served you the drink, isn't the real bartender of this place.
    *Takes out sword facing the fraud bartender*
    .... Hassun well remove it anyway. I give up/

5. The Following User Says Thank You to KenshinHimura For This Useful Post:

Wasted (Apr 04, 2009)

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

"I like drinks with blood in em myself. A taste I acquired a long time ago.........."
    Hash finishes his second beer and orders a bloody mary adding," And please sir, hook it up with the blood of a girl named Mary. It isn't a bloody mary without that."

"Ha ha ha! Right on! I'll hook you up!" The bartender, amused, opens the door behind him and yells the order to the back, telling whoever's back there to "Make it quick!"

Closing the door, the barkeep replies to Hash, "It might be a minute. We gotta look for a Mary to drain for the blood. Tide your thirst with another Bud."

"Done!"

"Hear ya go!" A Budweiser is set in front of Hash and it is immediately opened and drank on.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TaurusDemon23 For This Useful Post:

Wasted (Apr 04, 2009)

Thanks

"Fake Bartender? Hrrm........It's been tasting alright so far........."

Hash takes another sip and uses his refined taste buds to sort through mix of tastes. He senses the poison, but it doesn't matter to him. Poison isn't dangerous to his kind......then again not much ever is........

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TaurusDemon23 For This Useful Post:

Wasted (Apr 04, 2009)

Thanks

"no he isn't the real barkeep the real barkeep hasnt been here in twelve years" motioning him to put away his sword

Thanks

"Tastes fine to me, guy. Apparently, he's the real bartender alright. He took over the gig years ago."

"Damn right I'm the REAL bartender, boy. Better remember it!" The Bartender has an irritated look on his face now."You guys better keep your boy in check. If he pulls shit like that again, he'll get dealt with. He doesn't wanna get dealt with, does he?" He looks over at Kenshin.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 58 FirstFirst ... 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 45 ... LastLast