+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 58 FirstFirst ... 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 57 ... LastLast

Thread: Quest To The Wasteland

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Quest To The Wasteland

i stopped tickling her "well you do all the planning dont worry about money i can afford anything"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Otaku DemonicKagomeTahoshi is off to a good start DemonicKagomeTahoshi's Avatar
    Always with my lover in his hearts, or with him no matter what
    Thanks

"ok... Oh, I can't believe I forgot about that!" I exclaimed shocking both myself and Rukia.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

"ha ha ha ha you r so beautiful" looks at her lovingly
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Thanks

"thx, but that's not what I had meant Rukia. *sigh*" I said, than looked down diappointed.

Thanks

"dont worry Yuki i know what you meant and i think its cute that you forgot" holds her close and kisses her

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Still grabbing the ringleader by his arms with a vice-like grip, Hash replies to Rukia,"No, friend, a lesson is to be learned today. Your boy made a grave error judging my lineage," his eyes, catching some light and shining red, switches back to his victim,"I am no pulseless bloodsucker that cowers from the sun, nor am I one of the herd of humanity that plague the land...." With that, Hash pulls the vamp ringleaders' arms wide apart, lifting him up til his feet cannot touch the ground.

"Master........stop him....pleease....." The victim begs to Rukia

"You will do no such thing, Rukia." With that Hash stares at the victim, unleashing every bit of his spiritual pressure, all just for him.

The victim feels the obscenely powerful aura emanating from his intended kill, and in that instant knows that Hash is nothing like a human or much else..........He realizes his grievious mistake....

With a tug, Hash begins stretching the victim slowly. Though the vampire was much taller than Hash, he now seems like a child in the grasp of a monster. Arms seemingly lengthened and not even looking like those of a man, but those blackened by darkness, clawed viciously, Hash reveals his teeth, all sharp like shark teeth, glistening in the light.

As bones pop and undead muscle tears, howls of pain fill the village and will for a good amount of time after........

Thanks

"thx, but the thing that I had forgotten, was that my b-day is this Saturday, and I'll be turning 516, seeing how I'm part demon and now vampire." I replied looking up at him, waiting for a response.

Thanks

"well plan for that as well then my love do as you please and have one of the best birthdays ever" i hug her and kiss her

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 58 FirstFirst ... 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 57 ... LastLast