+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 58 FirstFirst ... 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Quest To The Wasteland

Otaku DemonicKagomeTahoshi is off to a good start DemonicKagomeTahoshi's Avatar
    Always with my lover in his hearts, or with him no matter what
    Thanks

Re: Quest To The Wasteland

*I giggle and smile as Rukia kissed me, but than I had tensed as I felt someone being hurt. I than ran out with Rukia following close behind.*

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Hash slowly tears his victim's arms off, claws biting into cold, dead flesh like meat hooks. The vamp's screams fill the air.
    His gang would much like to help him outta his predicament, but the powerful, demonic spiritual pressure of Hash is leaving them frozen in fear.

Along with Hash dislocating the vamp's arms, he grows a mouth outta his torso. The pair of jaws with horribly sharp fangs pulls forward and begins to bite into the stomach of the victim.

All who're watching are spell struck by horror, unable to move or to act.

Thanks

*I saw what was happening, as Rukia and I came into veiw. I immediately attacked Hash, throwing him off guard, and stopping his attack.*

"Rukia heal him fast, he's losing to much blood, due to this monster!" I yelled as I pinned Hash to the ground my teeth barring, about to bite his throught out, and leave him there to die.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

"get off of hash he is in the right Yuki please be respectful to my frined smy love" i walk over and grab Yuki off hash "sorry my friend easy mistake wont happen again"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Thanks

*I get out of Rukias grasp, stare at all of them, than run off starting to cry as I yell something*

(yelled) 'Hash I'll have my revenge for my brother!!'

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

i run off after her and catch her "what is wrong with you Yuki please talk to me"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

As he is interrupted, Hash responds to Yuki with an evil ,bestial voice," Interrupt me? You withstand my spiritual pressure? Brilliant!!" With that, Hash pulls his victim back into the air, the vamp's arms and guts mangled.

"you surprise me girl. I am amused. That, and for the sake of my friend. That is why you won't be dessert."
    Hash's stomach jaws begin to wrap themselves over the victim like a snake, eventually swallowing him whole. The jaws burp loudly, the screams of the victim in the back of the "throat" dying. With that, the jaws recede and disappear, along with every other transformation of Hash's body.

"Your girlie is right, Rukia. I am a monster. My buzz is gone. I'm gonna get some more to drink." With that, Hash walks back to the bar.

Thanks

*I move from Rukias grasp*

"What's wrong? WHAT'S WRONG?!" I yelled furious. "What's wrong is that you allowed him to kill my half brother... THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG!!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 58 FirstFirst ... 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast