+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 58 FirstFirst ... 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Quest To The Wasteland

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Quest To The Wasteland

i slow down and start snarling at them getting jealous that she was looking for other males
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Otaku DemonicKagomeTahoshi is off to a good start DemonicKagomeTahoshi's Avatar
    Always with my lover in his hearts, or with him no matter what
    Thanks

"guys, what did Inuyasha do to have Hash kill him?" I questioned to reasshure Rukia.

"we don't know." Brian said.
    "yeah, all we know is that he ran off and when we finally found him, you two ran off and that guy Hash, went to some bar." Alex finished.

*I sighed said my thx, than walked home with Rukia.*

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

when we got home i held her in my arms as she started crying "please i will talk to hash for you ok sweetheart please stay inside" i run to the bar seein ghim at the counter "hello friend so what happened tell me"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Hash, already working his buzz back up, sees Rukai and his neophyte girlfriend enter the bar with a couple of their friends following them in....he recognizes them as part of the gang that watched their leader get eaten. When he looks at them, they notice and flinch, following up with the classic go-to-hell look on their faces. He gives them a wolfish smirk and licks his lips.

"What do you mean what happened? Oh........that. You're boy decide to start something that got him eaten, though.......," Burping, Hash coughs up dust,"Vampires that are older than a century or two turn to dust and are really not that tasty in the end." With that, Hash takes another drink of his beer pitcher.

Thanks

"Barkeep i want you to bring me the virgin valcano i believe my friend has a two hundred year old thirst that i think can be cured"

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

"Virgin Volcano, eh? What's that?" Hash finishes his pitcher again. That's been four pitchers he's downed already, yet he's ready for more.

"Sounds like a sacrificial altar to me...."

Thanks

"well lets just say it takes th ebloos of four virgins who have been blessed with the actual blood of christ and mixes them together for the ultimate blood drink just drinking one of those will quench any vampires thirst for 1000 years"

Thanks

"But......I'm not a vampire, though I do like blood....And something blessed by Christ might give me indigestion, but........I'm game."

Hash takes a swig from his pitcher.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 58 FirstFirst ... 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast