+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 58 FirstFirst ... 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Quest To The Wasteland

Otaku DemonicKagomeTahoshi is off to a good start DemonicKagomeTahoshi's Avatar
    Always with my lover in his hearts, or with him no matter what
    Thanks

Re: Quest To The Wasteland

*Yuki didn't listen to Rukia, as she followed him. Once at the bar, she just sat down on Rukias lap, nestling her head into to the base of his neck, and stayed that way as Rukia and Hash had talked with one another*

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Holds Yuuki close to me as i drink my virgin volcano. "So hash how do you like your virgin volcano? Explain to me what it taste like to you?"
    Last edited by awesomeparty12; Apr 11, 2009 at 11:15 AM.
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Thanks

*as soon as Rukia was done drinking, I had got up and headed to the bathroom. when i got back i had confronted Hash for an answer*

"So Hash, why did you kill the 'ring leader'?"

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Hash downs the volcano without batting an eye, the flavor of blood overwhelming. Though the holy energy coming off of it disgusts him, it doesn't bother him. 'As if that poser was really the son of god...........'

"that was good, though the fun of bleeding virgins is in the actual bleeding." Hash's smirk returns and he has a look of malevolence in his eyes.

"You, girl. You want to know why I killed your friend in front of your gang of adolescent walking carcasses, huh? Well, I don't have to explain shit to you. Ask your friends......they should tell you what happened....the more outlandish the story, the more true........PFFFT HA HAHA HA........HEE HEE hee.......hee.." Hash falls over laughing.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

I quickly get up slam hash against the wall. As hash goes to say somthing he see's the death of millions of people in my eye and i say in the deepest darkest voice"Talk to whoever you like that way to anyone else in this bar, but you will never talk to Yuki that way ever again".

I let go of him and he falls to the Ground and i walk over to Yuki and i pick her up in my arms and i rush out the bar back to the cabin. I put Yuki on the porch of the cabin and i walk inside and slam the door behind me.
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

As Rukia runs off with Yuki, Hash effortlessly pulls himself out of the wall. Pieces of drywall cling to his form as he walks back to the bar. Sitting down on the stool, Hash finishes his pitcher and looks at the two that walked in with Rukia and Yuki.

With a chuckle, he addresses them,"Testy bastard, your boss........and over a woman, too......how stupid and human......especially for one as old as he claims to be."

The young vampire duo look at him with great scorn as they get up from their seats. One of them, a blond man who's name was heard to be John starts on Hash," You're full of shit, man. You're lucky Rukia didn't off you like you did Inu. We plan on making you pay."

The other, a short heavyset man wearing gray coveralls joins in the conversation," We don't like you one bit. Inu was family to us. If you favor life, you should leave this town and never come back. If you don't, we will make sure you won't make it to see the sun rise."

Hash looks at them with a puzzled look,"You really think you all could kill me? How old are most of you anyways? I'm guessing younger than a century..........created by Rukia perhaps.........",Hash orders a borellian white, and drinks it down, savoring the taste of the crackling liquid.

Thanks

*I start to get angry at the way that Hash had talked to me until, Rukia put him in his place. He than wisks me off my feet and takes me back to the cabin leaving me on the porch, as he heads in, and slams the door. I than cring hearing the door slam, than head inside shaking and fear in my eyes as well*

"Rukia..." I say voice a little shaky. "What's wrong?"

Thanks

The thickset man in the gray coveralls retorts," Rukia has created many of us, to the point of starting his own"- John cuts him off and shakes his head, glaring intently. "Leave. Now."

Hash orders another Borellian. "Howabout.........no." Hash sips on his borellian with a smirk,"You know, even your master wouldn't wanna drink these......there's a secret to them that most of you walking corpses don't realize.."- Sick of his voice, John moves with inhuman speed to claw Hash's throat out. His claws just begin to carve into the skin when.......*SPLASH!!* Hash throws his drink into John's face and John starts clutching his face as he's set ablaze.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 58 FirstFirst ... 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast