+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Quest To The Wasteland

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Quest To The Wasteland

As John writhes on the ground in pain as his face is melted off by blue flame, Hash finishes with a toothy grin," You idiots don't realize that a Borellian White Lightning is made with a very minute fragment of a star.
    The amount of energy held within is still a helluva lot. Which is very bad news for your types, which have obvious problems involving the sun.....",John's screams begin to die down as he finally expires, leaving stinking ash where his head, hands, and shoulders should be. His buddy double takes Hash and his body with a shocked look in his face.

The guy steps back towards the door, fear in his face and shaken like a leaf.Hash moves on with his explanation
    "Great care is made to contain the star fragments, especially on planets like this one. The radiation could kill many. That's why special containment units are made by Hephaestus Himself. Little, layered cylinders containing pieces of star-energy.
    I'm truly surprised that the bartender here knew what I was talking about, much less be able to make em. I wonder"-The bartender puts the shotgun to Hash's face with a quickness.
    "You run your mouth a bit too much for my taste. That, you've damaged a wall AND killed a patron with a Borellian White! A Borellian White!! You're an interesting fella, but I know when one's too dangerous for my bar. Here, here's one for the road" He hands Hash a bottle of beer. "Leave!."

Hash nods his head and takes the beer, "Fine by me. I'm out." Hash gets up and walks to the door, the thickset vampire moving out of his way, still shaken. "Glad I got your attention, boy. You tell all your friends what happened here......."

With that, Hash makes his way out the town.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

i turn around and face yukia and i say" look at the deaths i have made, the people i have killed, i am a disease upon this planet, why am i still here? why do i deserve you?" and then i look down sad and i walk to the bed and sit down.
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Otaku DemonicKagomeTahoshi is off to a good start DemonicKagomeTahoshi's Avatar
    Always with my lover in his hearts, or with him no matter what
    Thanks

*I sit down next to him, as I hug him, and rub his arms trying to comfort him.*

"why are you doubting your self like this, you didn't kill me, and from what I've seen, you've saved some people before me... Even if you have killed before it doesn't matter... Cause it might've been for deffense too... What I'm saying is you have me now, and no matter what your past was like, I don't care, cause I know were gonna make an awesome future together." I said as Rukia started to relax, as he listened to my soothing words and voice.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Out of the town filled with uppity vampires, Hash is wandering down a road through the windy plain, beer long drank and a bowl being smoked. The howl of the wind is the only sound accompanying him as he watches the sun rise in the sky.

the wind breezing through him, Hash is refreshed by it. 'It's good to be out again. Wonder what the world truly is now..........and what lives in it..........'

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

relaxing as she spoke i fall into a deep sleep not waking up for three days when i finally wake up i see Yuki cleaning the cabin "well what are you up to beautiful"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Thanks

I smile, as I hear my lovers voice. "well when you fell asleep I went out hunting with a couple of your friends... And I believe one of them said they were your brother, so I was safe... Yesterday... I slept... And today I decided to clean," I than put down the broom, and sat next to him, kissing him. "so did you have a nice 3 day nap?"

Thanks

"i dont have a brother there is this one guy who thinks hes my brother but i dont have one" looking up at her as i just lay there

Thanks

"hmmm, oh well." i say as i lay next to him. "so how was your nap, sleepy head?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast