+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3 43 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Quest To The Wasteland

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Quest To The Wasteland

loking at her i kiss her softly "well it would have been better if you would have slept beside me you know"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

OOC:Less soap opera shit, please.

Wandering on down the road, Hash feels great.
    'Being in the dungeon in that ruined castle for many years not knowing what was going on even in the castle proper............I'm glad to be outta that hole......Who cares if there's many who will challenge me. They will know who I am soon enough.'

As he walks down the road, he passes a large hill with a sign close to the path that's little more than a couple of boards lashed together, words written in what appears to be blood. Skulls hang off of it by crude leather straps, some still having skin and flesh, which is being picked off by crows.

The macabre sign reads,"Gold or Flesh. All must pay with one."

Hash merely shrugs and moves on nonchalantly, making it 20 more feet.............

"YOU READ THE SIGN",A booming voice interrupts Hash's pace, along with the form of a large, beast of an ogre. At 20 ft in height, very tall for an ogre, with girth to match. He wears a patchwork of human and animal skins, crudely made into a tunic and loincloth. Bone and scrap metal pieces are added in spots, offering primitive protection. In his hand is a huge, double edged axe caked with dried blood, giving it a rusty, brick red appearance. A smile crosses his ugly face.

"WHATZIT GONNA BE, CHUMMER? BUCKS OR BLOOD, MAKE THE CHOICE! IT DOESN'T MATTER TO ME!"

To put an exclamation point on the ultimatum, he hefts his axe and presents it threateningly.

Otaku DemonicKagomeTahoshi is off to a good start DemonicKagomeTahoshi's Avatar
    Always with my lover in his hearts, or with him no matter what
    Thanks

OOC: srry, didn't know it was getting that way.

"Hey lets go for a run, I found this one place where i know the guy, and lets just say there's a good hunting ground, that we can check out."

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

"Funny, I was gonna ask you the same thing." The look on Hash's face unemotional.

"HA HA HA A FUNNY LITTLE HUMAN!!! YOU WANT TO PAY WITH FLESH AFTER ALL!!" With that, the monstrous ogre swings his axe in a wicked arc downwards, aiming to cleave another victim in two.......KA-KINNNNNNG!!!! The monstrosity of an axe is suddenly stopped by Makusa-To, the image looking very improbable. A sword stopping the swing of an axe larger than a man........

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

"ok lets check it out then shall we" following behind closely
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Thanks

As Makusa-to defends Hash from the mortal blow that would've been very painful, it emits a sharp hum that causes the axe to vibrate until it begins to crack. The cracks grow deeper until the axehead shatters.

The ogre is very, very surprised by this. His response is yet even more surprising,"That sword...........how could one such as you possess Makusa-To? Only a demon can carry that blade.........one horribly powerful at that.......Who are you???"

"If you value your life, your master." Hash sticks Makusa-To into the ground and pulls out his bowl, ready to take a toke.He exhales thoughtfully,"Fwoooooo.........Bow down to me like Makusa-To does. I've been imprisoned for far too long. A grand adventure awaits those who follow me. Won't you come along?" Hash offers his still smoking pipe. Makusa-To still hums in affirmation.

The ogre looks at the blade in the ground, humming a strange din, and begins thinking,'This.......sword....would only bow to a Lord.....one Lord out of them all........but he was said to have perished in a great battle. Slain by a pretender out for his title. Could it have all been a lie.....? Could this........man?.......be him......?'

The ogre takes the offered pipe, bows down on his knees, and takes a toke that would kill a man.

Otaku DemonicKagomeTahoshi is off to a good start DemonicKagomeTahoshi's Avatar
    Always with my lover in his hearts, or with him no matter what
    Thanks

*Rukia and Yuuki run, until Yuuki comes to a halt seeing Hash, and her friend.*

"Alexander..." I say towards the ogre. "Do you mind if we come in? Also Hash, what did you do to his axe, it took me years to make that?"

Thanks

"Alex is your name, eh? Looks like you need to find a better blacksmith if you're gonna wield a decent axe, heh heh heh........."
    Hash takes another toke from his pipe, savoring the smell of the burning herb.
    "Fwoooooooo...........so, Rukia and..........Rukia's woman.......why did you follow me? Was it because I killed your boy with a Borellian White? Hmm, strange," Hash looks around, noticing no one else with them,"You didn't bring the whole crew? A shame. I would've liked to have tested my new pet ogre's battle prowess."

With his grumbly voice, Alex replies,"I've known Rukia for a long time.....I first met Yuuki as a little girl. She kept an entire village from killing me by hiding me in some hay in her father's barn. I owe her one or two, at least."

"So, If I ordered you to kill them, you wouldn't?",Eyebrow upraised, a puzzled look crosses Hash's face, followed up with a self-correcting shrug,"Meh, so be it."

"Your orders take priority over my personal feelings,M'Lord. The only thing I can do is advise not to make Rukia or Yuuki your enemies. They have their uses, M'Lord. Trust your servant on this one."

"Fine.," Now looking at Rukai and Yuuki, Hash questions them,"So, what do the two of you want anyways?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3 43 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast