+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5 45 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 LastLast

Thread: Quest To The Wasteland

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Quest To The Wasteland

Hash's jaw drops in actual surprise," The hell? Marriage? You two? YOU want me to wed the two of you? What do you think I am...... a priest?" With that he was rolling on the ground laughing.

suddenly, Hash jumps up with a straight face. "Nope. Can't do it. Not a believer in marriage, myself. Though it really surprises me.......vampires wanting to marry........especially one as old as you, Rukia. Still trying to act the human you've not been in ages. How lame." Sniffing the air with distate, Hash calls out to Alex, "Hurry up!"

Alex walks outta his abode with his things, all consolidated into a large,crude backpack made of leather and bone. "I apologize for the suddenness of my leave, but my lord wills it. Good Luck on getting married, whatever that is.......Until next time, friends." With that, Alex follows Hash and they leave for whatever awaits them.

Otaku DemonicKagomeTahoshi is off to a good start DemonicKagomeTahoshi's Avatar
    Always with my lover in his hearts, or with him no matter what
    Thanks

"Well that was rude... a simple no would've been nice... guess we'll have to find someone else than... Rukia, you have anyone in mind?" I said, than looked at Rukia.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

"hm well there is the preistess at th espot i showed you earlier you know the place with my children" i looked at her lovingly
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Moving down the path Hash and Alex talk about a lot of things, especially how much the world's changed ever since Hash was locked in the dungeon.

Along the way, they get accosted by an overconfident group of Bandits that Alex easily smashes into bloody bits, amazing Hash with his brutal effectiveness.

Moving on, they see the sign pointing the way to a village. Possum City it reads on a piece of scrap metal. It was riddled with bullet holes.

Thanks

"That sounds wonderful... but what about the girls?" I say as i remembered how the threw them selves on Rukia.

Thanks

Ooc. Hey guys if were gonna do the rpg, someone's gonna have to post, other wise i, nor other people can post... unless their in a different part of the story, but you know what i mean.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

"well dont worry about them they will be glad to have a mother to play with them" looking at her trying to reassure her they wont try anything
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Thanks

*Yuuki thinks then smiles warmly*

"Alright i believe you." She said, as she huged him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5 45 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 LastLast