+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Rise of the Black Dogs

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Rise of the Black Dogs

4 helicopters approached to New York, 1 helicopter headed to Madison Square Garden. 'The Black Dogs, trained to do the impossible, so far we've done over at least a hundred missions, and not once have left a man behind, we earned several wounds and scars. But this mission....was way beyond our expectations. My team was ordered to split in two groups. Sergeant Walter, a man whom I am starting to trust was to lead the other group while the other units and I are to clear and re-take Fort Johnson, the base base was over-whelmed by Russian infantry sergeant Walter has to hold the line agains't a battalion of Russian troops and tanks. Delta Squad already set high-explosive's trip mines around the area. Its odd though, I'm sitting on a separate copter with the rest of my squad, Sergeant walter is heading to Madison Square.....lucky bastard. while I headed to a different LZ...' Jason's thoughts were cut off from a repeating beep, he opens his eyes and was blinded for a moment from a red blinking flash, he heard somebody yelled "Missile" He felt a hard shook agains't his seat, his back being pushed agains't the metal. He looks outside and see's everything spinning, it was all a blur and distorted view. The helicopter itself crashed, there was a commotion on the radio, it was all on different channels. "Are there any survivors?"

"Negative"

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rise of the Black Dogs

"yo!looks like one of ours got hit prepare for attak!"i yelled "haraka its not for you to giv out orders!"yelled someone "you think i care!"i said angrily
    Last edited by tokini; Jun 09, 2009 at 05:01 PM.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Jason struggled as he got out of the crashed helicopter, groaning in pain, blood flowed from his eyebrow, His ears were ringing, "Captain!" he heard, he looked around, one of the soldiers came rushing up to him, "Captain you alright?" Jason was quiet for a moment then he looked up at the soldier, "Yeah....yeah I hear ringing." he said, the soldier laughed and helped him out of whats left of the chopter, "Blue fox this is Black Dogs team 1, our pilots are dead but we're still okay, Black Dog team 2 continue on moving to the target zone, Black Dog team 1 will head to Fort. Johnson and secure the base, out." Jason got up to his feet and reached for his rifle.

Otaku walterguy is off to a good start walterguy's Avatar
    Thanks

"Dawn it, what the hell is going on what happen Red Fox are there survivors some one answer me now!"

As Walter grabs the pliot and yells at the pliot to answer him back after seeing the the Cap. Jason's helicopter get hit and fall to the ground. The pilot tride to quickly answer him and said "Negative, there are no survivors sir! sorry!".

"NO! you go back and check again dawn it I know there alive down there I know it!"

Walter said as he still held on to the pliot as he look at the pliot with in raged eyes sacring him to death. The other pliot goes on saying "Sir! We have word from Red Fox there ok there pliots are dead but they are ok they said to go on to LZ Sir!"

"Fine....Get us there now! I what be the first one to punch a hole in a russian solider you hear me!"

Walter lets go of the pliot a sits back in he's sit and grabs he's rifle from one the solider holding it for him at the time. As that happened the pliot yelled out "SIR!!!" and with in a few minutes they made it to the LZ just in time to get a heads up on them.
    hi

Otaku Alchemy II Champion Shizuka is off to a good start
    Thanks

Artemis watched from afar on the Russian side, although it brought her grief that more of her comrades were being shot down and killed she was not allowed to show any emotion. Tightening her grip on Tenken's long staff, Artemis turned around and returned to her post which was near the Russian General's office. She could hear indistinct voices, most likely the high officials of the Russian Army where planning their next move. They had already successively taken over one of the United States major cities, New York city. Looking down at the gloomy gray floor Artemis whispered to herself, her long dirty blond hair covering most of her face.

"I mustn't let my parents death be in vain..."

But, then all the sudden all the top officials of the Russian army burst out and walked down the hall. Artemis faithfully joined her commander's side, a tall well built Russian army general.

Meanwhile, Thanatos lurked in the city's shadow his entire squad was well equipped with high technology devices enabling the Alpha Squad to silently slither under the radar of the enemy. Thanatos leaned against a concrete wall, the building's shadow concealing him from anyone's view, with his right hand he pressed the button on the communicator; a slender piece of metal that had a small microphone built in. He carefully listened to the conversations between other squads, the Alpha Squad were mostly assigned to assassinations while the main attacks were left to the others. Hence Thanatos frequently awaited for the others to make the initial ambush; easing the task of taking out the main heads of the enemies.

With a small gesture with two fingers, Thanatos instructed his entire squad to move in. He could feel excitement building inside of him; this was much contrary to his real self. Thanatos outside of the battle field was usually kind, shy, and friendly towards anyone but in the battle ground Thanatos was a calculative, efficient and almost ruthless captain.
    "An eye for an eye leaves the world blind"- Ghandi

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

"i don't care if hes captain or not just bring ths stupid helicopter down and pick them up!"i yelled at the pilot . he was obviously scared and went down to pick them up."captain i know what you said but you guys are injured and probably will die walking all the way back to base so get on."i said flatly to the captain

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Jigoku and Oozora were right behind there captain waiting on his signal to move. Oozora looked at her brother who was in front of her. She was never far from him but even this small distance between them made her sad. Jigoku sensing his sisters sadness moved back his hand and squeezed hers.
    Live Life Or Die

Otaku Alchemy II Champion Shizuka is off to a good start
    Thanks

Thanatos discretely looked back at his two subordinates, although he was against his soldiers having strong affection among themselves, he decided he would not be like the Russians who bitterly torn his family apart. In a silent, dangerous, and rigid whisper Thanatos spoke to his two closest soldiers.

"Jigoku. Oozora. Get ready!"

As he took the initial step forward, Thanatos reached behind around his waist area. As his hands passed through he felt the smooth, cold chains that pertained to Elysion; the same type of weapon he shared with his younger sister, Artemis. With his right hand Thanatos took the end where the blade was located meanwhile his left hand went inside the hoop.

Still under the veil of the building's shadow, Thanatos looked into the battle field. Further ahead of them he spotted smoke coming from the other squad's helicopter and a couple of their soldiers. According to the information he received from Artemis and his other spies, the building before them was one of the many bases the Red Army possessed in American soil. Thanatos some what did a small smile, it had been over 7 years since he had last seen Artemis, the last family member aside from himself and finally he would have a slight chance of perhaps having a brief reunion. But, what was more important was to infiltrate the Russian base and kill the main heads of the army.

Once again pressing the button on his communicator, he gave out another order to the Alpha Squad. Immediately about 20 of his men began to move in closer to the fortress, while the other members of the squad stood in stand by.

As the Alpha Squad moved in closer to the building, Artemis sensed their presence. With the corner of her eyes Artemis watched her commander, who was at her right side. It seemed that with the other officials he was distracted and did not notice anything.
    "An eye for an eye leaves the world blind"- Ghandi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast