+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Rise of the Black Dogs

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rise of the Black Dogs

Jigoku and Oozora moved up with Captain Thanatos wait for him to give the order to strike. Jigoku already had his part planned out and he was sure his sister had the same thing. There was only one diffrence with the twins in the way they think Jigoku liked geting down and dirty while Oozora liked to hang back and take them out from a far. "Give the command captain and we will take them down." Jigoku said.
    Live Life Or Die

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Jason and his team were walking on the debris road, mostly burned cars and other transportation vehicles, he could hear himself breathing heavy from all the running or was it after the bird crashed, he gripped his gun tight, the rest of the team were carrying heavy equipment. Luckily he brought his sniper guy with the 50-calibur.

As they ran, they felt a gush of wind behind them, a helicopter landed beside them, "Private? What the hell? you are supposed to aid Sergeant Walter and provide him with support fire, now get that bird out of here and don't worry about us, we'll be ok." he signaled the pilot to head towards the line. the team kept moving towards Fort. Johnson.

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

i was mad as he was about to turn aroung i had to use all my strenth not to flip him off....

Otaku DangerGirl is off to a good start DangerGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Terry moved up through the shadows making no sound as she approached and tapped Jigoku, Oozora and Captain Thanatos on the shoulders telling them she was there.

"Sorry im late, the sensors are down for the other squads to get through." She said as she crouched behind Jigoku.

Otaku walterguy is off to a good start walterguy's Avatar
    Thanks

Walter landed three block away from the lz he put hand in the air and made the sign to follow him. the group ran to the Madison Square Garden in a quick reaction Walter again put he's hand in the air and ordered a form up. As ever one moved and surounded Walter he when on to say "OK! lesson up you punks were going to be the diveration for the captian to go get are base back from those red star basterds ok." Walter turns towards to the road and points to two large building that is about seven to eight stories high and says " So, I want team delta to go and set up a surprise there in those two building there in the lower level so that they come a crashing on to ecither, OK!" walter then turns back to the group and opens up a map of the garden and begins to mark places "ok, Second these are the place were all going to be at to keep the reds at a stand still." he point to the spots on the map."One group goes here the back of the enemy as the come in. Next two group will be on top of the building in the middle. The last group is with me drawing the reds in so we box them, and keep them here no matter what." Walter stands up with he's sniper rifle in hand and says in a loud voice "OK! PUNKS GET TO GOING NOW!"
    hi

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Captain Jason and his team made it to Fort Johnson, several of his men went around the corner to guard their rear, "Captain? what are your orders sir?" one of his men asked, Jason sighs for a moment, closes his eyes, "They out-number us three to one right? well unless we divide our numbers we can win this battle, you'll take five guys and go around their left flank, I'll take Miller and Hudson, and O'Conner straight to the middle, while Jackson takes three men to the right, if they have armor, don't be afraid to try and jack it." he laughs quietly and so did his men. "Alright.....Lets move it" Jason got up and took the three soldiers right to the middle.

Otaku Acidalium is off to a good start Acidalium's Avatar
    Thanks

Carol wakes up from her crumpled position. Looking around she remembered the chopper she was on get hit. She remembers that she got thrown from the chopper just before impact from a low altitude. 'explains why im not dead'. Rubbing her head she tries to stand only to find out her leg has been dislocated.

"*#$*" she screams. After she caught her breath she looked at her leg. "well... i guess the good thing out of all this is that it isn't broken...wont be running any marathons though."

Taking a few breaths and putting something in her mouth she pops her leg back into place while biting down hard enough on the stick in her mouth to snap it. She was sweating profusely, but her leg was usable... though painful. Looking around she took stock of what she had.

Her 50cal BMG was there, intact, as well as her modified P90. she located the bag holding the rest of her gear. "good, its all here, i lucked out."

Ignoring the pain now coursing through her body she stands up and slings her rifle over her shoulder.. then picking up her P90 she begins a cautious jog after getting her bearings. Sighing to herself she knew she had quite a job ahead of her. "Fort Johnson. That would make... that building the tallest one anywhere near it." she said as she spotted a semi circular building. She took off not only not wanting to be left behind, but so that she could provide support the best way she could... from a distance.
    Last edited by Acidalium; Jul 03, 2009 at 09:00 PM.
    Forgiveness is between them and god. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

Otaku DangerGirl is off to a good start DangerGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Terry gets up from her position and climbs quitely up the side of the building. After going up a few floors she reaches the top, and quietly begins to follow her target which just happened to be a high ranked official in the russian army. Shouldering her G36 she put the silencer on it and looked through the scope targetting the head of one of the few people she was given pictures of. 'Standing orders.' She thinks as she looks through the scope... 'I'll give the captain a few more minutes before i do my job. I can't be waiting forever.'

After checking the bolt to make sure there was a round in the chamber, then turning off the safety to single shot, she finds a more comfortable position to wait while still targeting the first person.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast