+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Rise of the Black Dogs

Otaku Acidalium is off to a good start Acidalium's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rise of the Black Dogs

"Damn it." Carol said as she pushed a few large pieces of rubble off her. she looked down at her leg... it wasn't dislocated but it was a mess... shrapnel had torn her leg to shreds. Skin wounds mostly, she could still walk and run, but it hurt like hell. "Pricks."

She set up some rubble to give her cover from the only entrance to where she was. and jsut as she finished she heard russian voices. Fear... something she wasn't accustomed to hit her. She might die... or worse.. get captured and tortured in ways she didn't even want to imagine.

Cocking her P90 She set it on single shot and got behind the cover and aimed at the door. Russians started pouring in and she shot each one in the head without hesitation. She was technically trapped, but she didn't care, she had a handgun with a few rounds in it, one for her if need be. She tossed a grenade down the staircase and heard terrified screams with a muffled thud as it took a good 6 russians down.

After a few moments she could hear herself cackling madly. even crazily. she tossed a concussive grenade behind the door to close it, picked up her 50BMG and aimed it at the door.. the second she saw the door handle twist she shot three rounds, one on each side of the door, and one through it, taking the door our in the process.

After a few more minutes of the firefight, the russians stopped coming. She couldn't understand why, but she wasn't waiting to find out. She picked up her gear and started limping down the stairs to find a way out.
    Forgiveness is between them and god. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Jason and his two men finally reached the door, he signaled his men to take cover behind a thick wall. He rushed himself up again'st a wall, he heard foot steps behind the wall, he took a small peak. There were several Russian troops by the stair case. He looked behind him and his men looked ready than ever, he gave them a signal of enemy infantry behind the wall. He does another signal, telling them to out-flank their enemy, they both nodded their head's and moved to a better position.

He sighs quietly. He presses his ear gently. "Guys in place." he says quietly.

"Sir, we're in position, we're ready when you are." Jason chuckled. he takes a couple of concussion grenade's including flash grenades and threw them in the room. The Russian troops were caught off surprised.

The grenades were set off, causing a rather loud sound in the room. He quickly rushed in and started to fire on the unsuspecting troops. His men came in behind them as well, shooting them from the back. "Sir, there are more infantry heading up-stairs to our sniper." Jason looks up and reloads his weapon. "Stay here, the enemy may try and caught us off, and remember men, show no mercy." they both nodded and guarded the entrance.

Jason quickly ran up the stairs hoping to catch up with the Russian troops before they catch 'Wildfire' breathing steady and taking each step carefully, he heard a loud sound coming from the higher area's. 'She took them out?' he wondered and continued upwards. Before he knew it, he stumbled upon a dead body, another as well, he also came across a wounded soldier, unstrapping his hoist. He takes his pistol out and aims directly for the Russians' forehead, he pulled the trigger gently and the bullet hits the soldier right in the middle of the forehead. He looks around, "Wildfire?" he called out.

Thanks

Carol hears the gunshot and stops holstering her P90...'damn it, i wont last long if this is another large group.' She shifts on her right leg wincing as intense pain shoots up it. After a few hesitant breaths she hears her codename. 'thank god...'

"only if you're allies... if you my enemy im the harbinger of death." she says to the person a few flights below her. She wasn't about to take her finger off the trigger of her P90 just yet.. nor her finger out of the pin loop on one of her grenades.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

"Thus I am the Grim Reaper, here to take the souls from the living." he chuckled, he walked up to 'Wildfire' "I'm guessing your leg is wounded and have a bad fracture, its alright. Medivac is inbound to Fort Johnson." he walks up to her and takes her hand from the grenade loop hole. "I have several men downstairs, they are guarding the entrance until we're out of this building, now come, your hurt....bad."

He takes her by the arm around his neck and helps carries her, "You know, you should pick your spots more carefully, I know I ordered you to take position, but couldn't you done better?" he asked with a little humor.

Thanks

"I picked the perfect spot...i just stayed to long, and thats what the mine was for." She said with irritation in her voice..." And you know as well as i do that if im not here your ass is gonna be unguarded. Just leave someone with me and ill be fine, i may not beable to move fast but i can still cover you."

Carol winces as she puts more pressure on her foot than she wanted.
    "damn russians."

Thanks

Jason scuffs of her comment, "Maybe I should leave a 'younger' bodyguard to stay by your side." he chuckled a bit. "Just kidding, don't take it personal, anyways it looks like your not gonna walk."

He swiftly picks up her feet and carries her body downstairs, "Porter, James, we're on our way down." the radio went static for a bit.

"Roger sir, we'll waiting downstairs for your arrival, also sir, army guys made it to Fort Johnson, does 'Wildfire' request for Medivac intentions?"

Jason sighs, "Affirmitive."

Thanks

"Hey... HEY WATCH YOUR HANDS!" Carol says as Jason carries her. "I swear to god, if anyone else finds out about this ill kill you in your sleep from two miles off. And ill ignore that 'younger bodyguard' comment. im not that old."

'damn it... i hate being carried.' Carol thinks as they go to the bottom floor.

"so what now.. you sending me home reguardless of the situation or what?" She says with an evil glare in her eye. "Can't say i couldn't use the R&R."
    Last edited by Acidalium; Jul 16, 2009 at 12:34 AM.

Thanks

"Well you don't look young neither." he said quietly underneath his breath. "As for going home? you are home, you just don't recognize it, we are fighting for our home, our nation, our freedom. The Russian's will pay for their actions, they will and of course pay in blood, we fought with the Russian's before again'st the German army, I'm sure you know your history." He sighs for a moment.

"But now, they are filled with corruption and greed, they think of themselves immortal, because they are so dark and gloomy, always thinking about death before their victory. And now they want more land for their economy, their resources....their future." Jason's finger's grew tight as he still carried Carol.

"I want my revenge, I WANT TO THEM TO LOOK INTO THE FACE OF DEATH HIMSELF WHEN I SEND THEM." he voice grew louder, "The Russians killed my family, destroyed my home, and now I have nothing left, nothing but only the lust of fighting, and that is what I will keep doing, fighting, and killing innocent young lives, both the old, the young, and the weak!!."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast