+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Rise of the Black Dogs

Otaku Acidalium is off to a good start Acidalium's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rise of the Black Dogs

Carol just stared at the captain. She didn't have a need for revenge, not like the captain did.

"Fine then, leave someone with me. Some one cute preferably...and that knows how to fight if it comes to that." Carol said with a sneer. "We need to take back this fort, and me being sent back to get treated will only the job that much harder on everyone else. Besides, we haven't heard from the other teams since our chopper was hit."
    Forgiveness is between them and god. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

"Our job was to take Fort Johnson back, which we were so far eager to get back, but now it is our again, in our hands to make sure nothing, and I mean nothing takes it again. So we will defend this base, even to our last man, our dying breath." The captain sighs as he carries the young sniper in his arms. Almost down the end of the stair-well.

"And as for someone 'cute' beauty has been wiped out from this nation, if we are to end this war, we must rebuild it with our bare hands, like we had done before many times. I'll will leave someone who has experience in combat, someone who know's how to fight with a rifle again'st a Russian battalion." He chuckled a bit, "and I know who is up for the job."

As they reached downstairs, Jason puts Carol down next to one of the soldier's, "Carry her back to Fort Johnson, James and I are gonna go and secure the perimeter, if you see anything unusual contact us right away." The young soldier nodded his head, "Yes sir." He reached for his radio to call in Medivac, Jason looks at Carol once last time, "Don't worry I'll find somebody subtle for ya." he chuckled and headed out with James.

As they left, Jason and James wondered out through the street, pointing their weapon's at empty buildings and desert streets. "Sir, I think the enemy must've had re-grouped." Jason shook'd his head in disagreement "No, if they did, they would've struck us where it would hurt. HQ, and besides we encountered a message from the Russian relay communication's dish, apparently they want all forces to take evasive action until further notice, also I'm not too sure, but I think they must've brought a nuke with them, they know we can encounter that with our own, but now ? I don't know how they can deliver a Nuke that big."

The radio scrambled to different channel's, "Charlie Fox, this is Blue wolf, repeat this is Blue wolf!" James looks at the captain, "Sir?" he asked, "Blue Fox is in New Jersey, right now they probably eradicated the Russian army." the voices on the radio scrambled even worse, "This is Blue wolf, we've encountered heavy infantry multiple casualties are high, Enemy threat level: Minimum, so far we got them corner-" the report ended suddenly, Jason and James stopped in their tracks, they felt the ground shake'd all of a sudden, "Sir what was that?"

"I don't know private!" Jason yelled, as he tried to keep his balance, he looks up and see some rubbles from wrecked buildings fall and crashed on several car's and on the streets. Jason looks up in the sky and see large smoke, there was indistinct chatter on the radio, "What was that? Did our ships fire on our own men??" Jason continue'd to stare at the smoke, "Lieutenant Colonel sir! it appeared the enemy brought smaller nukes with them, Blue wolf cornered one of smaller units which caused them to activate the nukes, forcing us to lose New Jersey."
    Last edited by hellknight; Jul 17, 2009 at 01:04 PM.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then crawled out of the crashed copter and looked around dizzy and unable to move i looked at my legs and saw a piece of metal stuck in it. I then pulled the giant piece out and took a piece of cloth and wrapped it around my leg. I then stood up and click the small button on my earset "Jason were are you and what happened to the copter"i said as i heard a few gun shots and a bullet started flying past me i then slid on the ground and got behind rock for cover i then held the button "Jason were are you"I said then taking out my M16 and shooting the on coming enemies.
    Last edited by GrimmjowJaggerjack; Jul 18, 2009 at 02:12 PM.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then crawled out of the crashed copter and looked around dizzy and unable to move i looked at my legs and saw a piece of metal stuck in it. I then pulled the giant piece out and took a piece of cloth and wrapped it around my leg. I then stood up and click the small button on my earpiece "Jason were are you and what happened to the copter"i said as i heard a few gun shots and a bullet started flying past me i then slid on the ground and got behind rock for cover i then held the button "Jason were are you"I said then taking out my M16 and shooting the on coming enemies.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Jason watched the fire explosion, smoke raised high in the air, Jason moves his arm up, his hand touches his ear, "This is Captain Jason, repeat this is Captain Jason of the Black Dogs Team 1, we interfered with radio communication over, attention any units near New York harbor, radio communication has been out over." Jason looks over his shoulder, "So captain, we have to deal with the no radio problem?" the soldier asked, Jason nodded his head, and sighs sharply, "We have to head back to the base, lets go." Jason takes a hold of his rifle and hurried back to base, along with the soldier behind him.

Otaku walterguy is off to a good start walterguy's Avatar
    Thanks

Walter take he group out of the danger zone of the square garden
    "You soldier with trigger are they armed" said Walter
    "Yes, Sir they are all armed and ready no your comade. Sir!" said the soldier as he hads the trigger detonater to the bombs that were planted at focused part of buildings that would do the must damage to the forces coming down the road.

Walter put he's had on he's throat mic "To all freindlys in the zone MSG head to johnson for cover in count down 10 I repeat head to johnson for cover 10 is count." said Walter as he put the trigger in front of him and starts the count down.
    "10...9...8" said Walter as his looks down from a corner street at a convoy of armed forces coming.
    hi

Thanks

I then took out two daggers and dashed at the oncoming enemies jumping and moving very swiftly on my feet as i jumped on one enemies shoulders cutting his throat. then moving to the other enemy.

Otaku Acidalium is off to a good start Acidalium's Avatar
    Thanks

"James, put me down in the tower up there, i want a clear view, then go find the captain, i wanna know what was going on." Carol said. "And get me some ammo. And some morphine. AND A NEW RADIO!"

he was already down the stairs getting those things so she started to set up her gun, she needed to pull off some covering fire if she needed to. That included taking out enemy aircraft if it was needed.
    Forgiveness is between them and god. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast