+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Supernatural Shifter RolePlay - HIGHSCHOOL RPG

Newbie Wolf Soldier is off to a good start Wolf Soldier's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Supernatural Shifter RolePlay - HIGHSCHOOL RPG

Hesitantly followed them, not really knowing how to react. Finally Decides to answer Saccaro, "The name is Alex, Alex Kuro Ookami, the-." Stops and stares at Saccaro, "Did you say Kiri family?"
    I am Wolf-Soldier ,HEAR ME HOWL!!!!!

Newbie MistakenSanctuary is off to a good start
    Thanks

{{Saccaro's POV}}
    A sudden cocky laugh fell from the girls' reddened lips as she watched as some stranger bumped into Tokyo like it was nothing. Now this was going to be quite an entertaining evening of new school life.
    Head swiveling as she let her eyes return back to Alex, she pursed her lips and nodded stubbornly as she sized him up with a cock of her slender mahogany eyebrows. "Nice to meet you, Alex Ookami." She demurred with a small flutter of her eyelashes before letting her hands fall down to her waist as she took on a girlish demeanor of curiosity as he questioned the thought of her family. "Yes, I'm part of the Kiri family. My father is one of the Elder's, so I'm stuck having to watch over this school, and all of you. Along with the others, of course." She put on a fake smile before rolling her eyes and waving her hand in an exasperated manner.
    Now going back to the subject of getting the males their uniforms, she turned a corner and went into a storage room before rummaging throughout a closet only to find a few matching attires and she held them out to the boys with a questioning look of bemusement. "Put these on, hopefully they'll fit. Anyways, school will be starting soon. Since it's the first day, we'll all meet in the lobby and have a few announcements."
    Now she turned to the other guy who had just randomly appeared as well, and kept her impatient look upon her tanned, but oddly scarred features which held a scar that ran from her left golden eye down her cheek and cut off sharply at her chin. Her only flaw. "And you are?" She asked.

{{Tokyo's POV}}
    Both his green eyes flew wide open as he was suddenly knocked into - not to mention that was rude - but Tokyo didn't stand for that kind of stuff. Being the complete opposite of his Kono family; he was wild and unmanageable. "Eh? Watch out." He roughly added with a straight line of his lips, only to shift on his foot so he could glare at the guy who had stumbled into him. "Go talk to her if you have any damn questions." He hissed suddenly and pointed at Saccaro with a look of pure annoyance.
    Grabbing hold of his new school uniform, he slapped his hand to his forehead and let out a groan of detest as he saw the colors - white long sleeved button up shirt, black pants, and a gold tie that seemed way out of the ordinary.
    "I'm gonna go change in the other room--bathroom, if I can find one . . . " He started suddenly before shrugging lightly and plodding out of the room in search of a bathroom to change in.
    {{ honest to god i'll rip you apart
    tear you to pieces and break your
    h e a r t

Thanks

looks at the uniforms then at her,"Well my gramps forced me to find a Kiri family member to stick with cuz he got tired of my hobbies." Grabs a uniform and sighs,"Do i really have to wear this?"

Thanks

{{Saccaro's POV}}
    She watched Alex with a suspicious gaze only to let her tiny nose crinkle with a bit of impatience. "Oh? Well, then you might as well give up looking. There aren't many shifters anymore around in this world. Humans are repopulating so damn fast. Taking up all our room and territory. Now look at us - we have to go to school of all things with them!" She ranted on before stopping herself shortly and cursing to herself before calming down entirely.
    "You're a wolf, like me," she sniffed at the air a bit before letting her eyebrows rise a bit as she took a step back to wave her hand towards the door in an exasperated manner to show that she was a bit impatient. "Yes, you have to wear it. Everyone else does, so you do too." She stuck her chin out stubbornly before letting out a small 'tsk' and turned her back on him to give him a bit of privacy. "We have to get down to the lobby to hear the announcements, unless you want to skip that and we can get down your schedule." She sighed lightly.
    h e a r t

Thanks

He only changed his shirt then chuckled as he sniffed the air,"Thats what he told me that it would take a while to find one, truthfully i never knew my heritage I never cared till now" he taped her shoulder,"so where is the lobby, because somethin tells me you aint the fan of skippin things."

Thanks

{{Saccaro's POV}}
    "Ah," she murmured quietly before turning around when she felt her shoulder get tapped by the male.
    "Eh, well, I hardly care about a thing, so I'm oblivious to it all." She commented with a blink of her golden eyes before lifting her shoulders up a bit to let them drop down solemnly. Without another word, she motioned him forwards as she started to go back the way the trio had came. Soon, she was in the lobby, and had a seat on the plush couch that was in the far corner that had her book bag atop of it - and was far enough away from the entire crowd of humans as they swarmed around and conversed nonstop.
    Some of the new headmasters of the school were talking about dorms - respect - responsibility - relationships - and especially the new schedules. Considering Saccaro was just a freshman, she was going to be in the lower level of the school while the sophomores went up a level, and so on until the seniors.
    "What grade are you in?" She questioned as she started to ignore the rambling of the lectures all around.

{{Tokyo's POV}}
    Now that he had finally found a restroom and had successfully changed, he had wandered back towards the swarm of humans and stood at the edge of it all, his back resting against the wall while his arms crossed stubbornly around his toned chest. He didn't say a thing nor did he want too considering that they were all pathetic.
    h e a r t

Thanks

"I'm a freshman." The noise around him has him annoyed. "Okay, the noise is a bit out of control." Looks at her, "Lets get the schedules before I go nuts." Turns around and spots two male students looking at him disgustingly.

Thanks

{{Saccaro's POV}}
    "Then I guess we'll be seeing each other frequently then," she said with a sudden raise of her eyebrows as the male suggested leaving once again. She tentatively nodded, only to stand up promptly with her schoolbag and she swung it over her shoulder and tipped her head to the side as she let her eyes flicker towards the boys who were staring.
    She couldn't quite growl or say something rude because of her status in the school and she surely wasn't trying to reveal her species, so she simply put on a sweet, girlish smile and waved them away with a stern look.
    "That sounds like a good idea," she muttered before starting to walk in the opposite direction, her head slightly hanging as she tried to remember what room to go too. Oh! Now turning a corner, she stepped into a rather large and lively room before plopping down at a chair behind a L-shaped desk and let out a soft groan of irritation. "The headmasters are supposed to making the schedules, and I don't seem to have yours around, so you'll just stay with me until we can find you a suitable place?" She stated with a faint glimmer of interest.
    "Or--what kind of classes do you plan on taking? If you want to do otherwise than what I suggested."
    h e a r t

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast