+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Supernatural Shifter RolePlay - HIGHSCHOOL RPG

Newbie Wolf Soldier is off to a good start Wolf Soldier's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Supernatural Shifter RolePlay - HIGHSCHOOL RPG

"Im fine with your plan." Smiles at her then looks at the room. "Ive seen some poor lookin schools but this is outrageous." "Do they have after school cleaners or do they just leave it like this?"
    I am Wolf-Soldier ,HEAR ME HOWL!!!!!

Newbie MistakenSanctuary is off to a good start
    Thanks

"Actually, I hardly know a thing about this place. Today's my first day too, though I've been lectured about this and that, I hardly comprehended a thing." She shrugged out of defeat before watching Alex with a curious, yet impatient gaze of uncertainty. "Though I think they do, because there are dormitories not too far from here. Those buildings are even larger." She grinned a wolfish, wide fang-toothed smile before leaning back in her chair and crisscrossing her ankles at each end because of the stupid skirt she wore.
    "I hardly even go to class, though. I'm stuck up here doing nothing but paperwork, so tagging along my side would get quite boring . . . " She stopped for a second and straightened her spinal cord before brushing a piece of platinum hair from her eyes.
    "Either way, we'll have to find you somewhere to stay, in the dormitories. The top most floor of the first dormitory is for presidents of the school and vice-presidents. I have two big rooms - you could stay in one, since I don't occupy the other."
    {{ honest to god i'll rip you apart
    tear you to pieces and break your
    h e a r t

Thanks

"I'll help out with the paper work, hell its better than havin to worry about bein attacked in class and-" Thinks then looks at her grin and chuckles, "well aint you excited." he teasingly looks at the rugged buildings, "so that buildin in the top floor?" points toward the tallest one

Thanks

"Attacked in class?" She snorted a bit outrageously before shaking her head and letting her eyes close softly as she leaned back in her plush chair. Saccaro had never been to school, nor even around a normal society, that was, until now. She still didn't like people. Being a wolf shifter - she wasn't so nice when it came to communicating because all her instincts told her to do was be the most dominant out of the batch.
    "Yep, right at the top. Your room will connect to mine by a simple door, though--I mean if you're uncomfortable with sharing a 'dorm' with a female, then I can excuse you to another, or if you ever change your mind." She suddenly blurted out, only to let her lips twitch and lie still as she tried to hold back the feminine want of an embarrassed blush at her own failure.
    h e a r t

Thanks

"um its fine im not u-uncomfortable with it." "Its the students that i worry about; rumors spread like a virus." realizes his stupid thought and looked at her tryin to change subjects. "do you know if theres a boxin club here?" Right as he was goin to walk to her he heard some foot steps.

Thanks

"Ah, yes, the humans, they're going to be quite some trouble." She frowned lightly before letting her brows knit together in an attempt to try and concentrate all the more as she went on listening to the boy with a bit of more confidence now.
    When he asked her about a boxing club, she opened a golden eye to peer out at Alex with a bit of confusion before catching on, and she nodded vigorously to show that there was. She was about to get up and get more information on the boxing club from the new laptop that was sitting at the edge of her large desk, but something else caught her off guard.
    Noticing that he had gone tense along with stopped in his short movements, she tipped her head to the side and crinkled her nose as she absentmindedly bit into her lower lip to try and hold back the urge to hiss out a warning of protest. But she kept quiet as the footsteps neared.
    h e a r t

Thanks

Sees the students walk by and he sighs, "man im too paranoi-" He tried to walk but slips and smashes his face into a desk

Thanks

A bit still confused, she started to calm down as everything passed but she let out a sudden yelp as she jumped from her chair and found Alex on the ground - his head hit on her desk. Round eyes becoming more like platters now, she hardly cared about her whole ladylike demeanor and she twisted her figure a bit as she kneeled down at Alex's side and look at him with a bit of concern.
    "Are you okay?" She asked rapidly, only to tentatively let her hand press against his chest to see if he was still breathing, and finding that okay, she let out a faint curse. She needed to call the school nurse. But at the time being she was too paralyzed out of shock to even move.
    h e a r t

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast