+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Supernatural Shifter RolePlay - HIGHSCHOOL RPG

Newbie Wolf Soldier is off to a good start Wolf Soldier's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Supernatural Shifter RolePlay - HIGHSCHOOL RPG

"i-im fine" regaining his senses but was too dizzy to stand. "i just need-" he loses his dizziness but goes bright red as he realizes that he is looking up her skirt
    I am Wolf-Soldier ,HEAR ME HOWL!!!!!

Newbie MistakenSanctuary is off to a good start
    Thanks

Relief flooding over her diminutive figure as she let out a short sigh of irritation, she was about to get up again and help Alex up but went still as he spoke more - and then blushed. "Eh?" She questioned shortly before looking down and noticing that she wasn't quiet covering herself completely.
    Bolting upright as she crossed her legs and stared down at Alex with a look of horror, she stalked over to her desk and sat down in her chair again - now at a discomfort - and furrowed her brow as she stared at the wall with a frustrated look of agitation.
    Trying to dismiss the subject with a pathetic line, she tried to hide her own blush in response. "Uh . . . what do you need?" She asked quietly.
    {{ honest to god i'll rip you apart
    tear you to pieces and break your
    h e a r t

Thanks

"i just need some ice." Stands but gets dizzy again and starts to stumble

Thanks

She nodded faintly and got up from her seat, only to frown a bit as the male started to stumble. Reaching forwards, she caught him by the arm and let her thin fingers curl around his forearm in an attempt to keep him upright. Now dragging him to a small refrigerator that was in the corner of her office, she pressed a small 'ice' button and out came a few chunks.
    Turning to the side, she got a thin linen of towel and put the ice in it with chattering fangs as she let them fall and she slowly furled the garment into an object that had the ice in the middle which Alex would be able to use for the injury on his head.
    "I can always call the nurse, you know." She murmured slightly before gripping his arm tighter as she stood close to make sure he wouldn't fall again.
    h e a r t

Thanks

"Its ok i dont need a nurse i just need to get a little bit stable again thts all" he looks at her and sighs out of embarrassment, "a boxer who busted his face on a desk and now cant stand straight thts just terrific."

Thanks

She rose a slender brow out of a faint bit of bemusement before shaking her head - causing locks of a soft platinum blonde to fall in her amber colored eyes. "A boxer, eh? How interesting." She grinned lightly before letting her grip around his arm tighten only as she realized what she was doing and how close she was - and she took a step back while letting her hand unravel from around his forearm. "I would've thought a wolf of all things would have more balance," she mocked a bit in a tease before motioning towards the chair that was behind her desk. "You can sit there if you like."
    Now moving, she sat on a large couch at the edge of her room and threw her head back so her throat was exposed to the cold bite of fresh air because a window was open a few feet away.
    h e a r t

Thanks

"i know i should i guess i was so tense i lost balance" regains stability and sits in her chair"by the way who was the guy you were talkin to um the one with the torn clothes?" Looks at her and cant help but stare for a moment

Newbie Embodiment of Chaos is off to a good start Embodiment of Chaos's Avatar
    Thanks

John had found the lobby within a couple of minutes wondering where the sophomores go, then he spotted the girl wolf that was talking the other boy wolf, he may not be one, but he can smell all kinds of shifters, he decided to walk to them and ask for directions to the sophomore classes. "Hi, my name is John Freeman, uh... do you know where the sophomore classes are, I'm new here and I don't know where to go" he soon realized that he seen the girl before when he bumped into that trashy guy and the same for that other one she was tlaking to. It is extremely hard for him to forget a face when he sees it.
    [FONT=Garamond]No matter what you call it, it is still Chaos, And it is apart of everyone regardless if want it there or not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast