+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Supernatural Shifter RolePlay - HIGHSCHOOL RPG

Newbie MistakenSanctuary is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Supernatural Shifter RolePlay - HIGHSCHOOL RPG

{{Saccaro's POV}}
    "Oh," was all she said as she kept staring up at the ceiling with a profound gaze full of both concentration and confusion as she tried to figure out what to do now. Considering the fact that she didn't really like to converse with others let alone talk about personal things, she bit into her lower crimsoned lip and sighed as Alex started to ask about Tokyo, who was part of the Kono family, and well, obviously one of her rivals.
    "Yes, I do actually. He's part of the Kono family, his father was my mother's Guardian for a while until revolt was caused and the shifters split into two groups." She shrugged lightly and was about to go on but another being entered.
    Her tiny nose crinkling for a second as she scented the male being part of her own family, she put on a fake, but welcoming smile and sat upright to try and cure her recent lazy stature.
    "Saccaro Ichara - freshman president." She crisscrossed her ankles together before raising a slender brow and watching John with a curious gaze before nodding a bit and tapping a finger against her chin out of thought. "None of the shifters have stable classes, we're supposed to mingle our daily lives with school, I guess. I'll have to look up a schedule for you, or I mean, make one. What are your interests?" She asked lightly.

{{Tokyo's POV}}
    The nineteen year old finally got his stuff together after the announcements and had just merely wandered along the hallways, his head hung a bit as he tried to control the urge to run or at least get away from all of this commotion. But he caught onto Saccaro's familiar scent and followed it until coming to a more-happier-looking hallway that was more bright than the rest.
    Mumbling something under his breath, he let his back press against the smooth wall and leaned against it languidly as his malachite green eyes closed a bit so he could stay and listen to the trio.
    {{ honest to god i'll rip you apart
    tear you to pieces and break your
    h e a r t

Newbie Embodiment of Chaos is off to a good start Embodiment of Chaos's Avatar
    Thanks

"Well I sort of like astronomy but that's about it realy unless you have a martial arts program then that would be all" John said and as soon as he finshed he noticed another wolf standing by the and remebered that it was the one he bumped into. "So what are you two doing after school?" He started getting a wierd vibe about the other wolf so he decides to ask who he is. "Do you know that guy over there?" He said gesturing towards him.
    [FONT=Garamond]No matter what you call it, it is still Chaos, And it is apart of everyone regardless if want it there or not.

Newbie MistakenSanctuary is off to a good start
    Thanks

{{Saccaro's POV}}
    She nodded solemnly before shrugging lightly and letting her back slouch against the couch as she intertwined her fingers together in an attempt to keep her from twitching uncontrollably. "Seems like everyone takes an interest towards combat skills." She murmured before blinking a bit as she recognized Tokyo was near.
    When John asked about the boy, she let her lips press into a flat line before swiveling her head the slightest so she could call out to the other wolf shifter with a pitch of annoyance. "You can come in, y'know, Tokyo." She commented tersely.
    "And, not really anything in particular. I have a boring life." She responded lightly to John as he asked about what the pair were going to do later on.

{{Tokyo's POV}}
    As he was questioned about, the wolf shifter became more aware of his surroundings and got all the more tense about everything. Lamely, he forced himself to keep calm and stepped into the room with a look of irritation. The black slacks he had on were itchy and his shirt was too clean - all the white hurt his eyes. The tie around his neck felt like it was suffocating him.
    "I'm Tokyo Alveraz, part of the Kono family." He snorted as he caught onto their subject with a flash of his green eyes.
    {{ honest to god i'll rip you apart
    tear you to pieces and break your
    h e a r t

Thanks

"I'm John Freeman, Distant relative of the Kiri family. Nice to meet you Tokyo" John said. "So what do you do around here?" He then had the sudden urge of excitement, he usually gets that before something does happen.
    [FONT=Garamond]No matter what you call it, it is still Chaos, And it is apart of everyone regardless if want it there or not.

Newbie Wolf Soldier is off to a good start Wolf Soldier's Avatar
    Thanks

Alex looks at John then shruged and went to grab grabed his bag from the table and started digging into it."lets see where is it?"
    I am Wolf-Soldier ,HEAR ME HOWL!!!!!

Thanks

"Where is what?" John asked curiously, He is still looking Tokyo but then looks at Alex.

Newbie Wolf Soldier is off to a good start Wolf Soldier's Avatar
    Thanks

"this" he answers as pulls out some bandages and grins
    I am Wolf-Soldier ,HEAR ME HOWL!!!!!

Thanks

"What is that for, no one is hurt, right?" John said "And why do you carry bandages around anyway?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast