+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Supernatural Shifter RolePlay - HIGHSCHOOL RPG

Newbie Wolf Soldier is off to a good start Wolf Soldier's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Supernatural Shifter RolePlay - HIGHSCHOOL RPG

Alex sighed and walked towards the door and shut it then went and laid on the bed
    I am Wolf-Soldier ,HEAR ME HOWL!!!!!

Newbie Embodiment of Chaos is off to a good start Embodiment of Chaos's Avatar
    Thanks

As John was walking around in the moonlight he heard something in the alley way and decided that there was nothing else to do. To his surprise it just turned out to be just a party so he turned around and was suddenly facing a bunch of gangsters. "Look I don't want any trouble okay" he said getting into a fighting stance that wouldn't be suspicous or provoke them just incase. "Well that's too bad for you then" the first one lunged at him at flicked out his knife. But John was faster, already seeing it coming he moved to his side out of the attackers range and striked out with a snpping kick to the stomach, the man hunched over vomiting, the next attacker looked nervously at John whether he should try and run or attack. "Listen I'll give you one more chance to leave okay" but someone tried to attack from behind but as usual John struck first this time hitting his attacker in the groin. then almost all of them attacked at once but some just ran away. It was a good five minutes but John casually walked out of the alleyway looking back at the gangsters in their fetal positions. "I tried to warn you guys" he said talking to himself and started to walk home and get some sleep.
    [FONT=Garamond]No matter what you call it, it is still Chaos, And it is apart of everyone regardless if want it there or not.

Thanks

Alex was too anxious and was goin crazy so he got up and looked to his surprise there was a balcony,"well Saccaro you left me hangin on some details about this place."

Newbie Embodiment of Chaos is off to a good start Embodiment of Chaos's Avatar
    Thanks

As John was walking home he happened to stop by the school and saw something glimmer off of the roof. "Well since the school is locked I guess there is no other way to see what it was" he said to himself. When he found a ledge on the window he started to climb jumped too the next and so on until he reached the roof and saw something rather strange, it looked like a mini skate park up here, but no one was here. So he then jumped down to a ledge until he hit the ground. For some reason he felt like he was being watched.
    [FONT=Garamond]No matter what you call it, it is still Chaos, And it is apart of everyone regardless if want it there or not.

Thanks

Alex got bored as he stared at the school from the balcony."Where is that girl?" He decided that he would take a shower so he went to the bathroom

Newbie MistakenSanctuary is off to a good start
    Thanks

She sighed hesitantly as she walked through the narrow staircase that went up to the floor she was staying in.
    Since both herself and Alex were in the same housing together, only that they had separate rooms, she heard the shower going as she walked around, her body stiff from all the exercising she had done.
    Now worn out, she poked her head through the doorway of the bathroom and adjusted her eyesight as she saw a coat of steam rising from the shower, and noticed another being inside of it.
    Mystified, Saccaro hauled herself backwards and let out a squeak of embarrassment as she quickly walked away and to the kitchen to find something to eat.
    {{ honest to god i'll rip you apart
    tear you to pieces and break your
    h e a r t

Thanks

Alex heard the squeak and turned,"what the..?"he turns off the shower head, dries off, and wraps the towel around his waist."Oi! u home Saccaro?" he walks out and scratches his head

Newbie MistakenSanctuary is off to a good start
    Thanks

"Yes, I am." She sighed lightly as she let her eyes flicker around before landing on Alex as she watched him with a bit of pricking curiosity.
    Still in the kitchen, she noticed that he only had his towel around his waistline and let a faint quirk apply itself to her lips as she quickly adverted her attention out of embarrassment towards the cabinets that lined the household.
    {{ honest to god i'll rip you apart
    tear you to pieces and break your
    h e a r t

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast