+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The Warriors Within at Heart RP

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

The Warriors Within at Heart RP

In the year 4012 prosperity fell over the country of Courtisan, but early in the years it was obstructed with darkness lurking inside the core of Courtisan, Ashbliss the main gate to the underworld, every civilian thought they were at peace until they were wrong, that's when the heavens of angels decided to form a group of eight complete warriors of different types and had great abilities that no ordinary human could do or ever obtained.
    When the people of Ashbliss the main core city that handles all of the country to maintain balance has been broken down and therefore the eight warriors has left the core and went out in a quest to restore to restore order and peace, but the heavens of angels did not know there was an intelligent source of being a creature that calls himself *divine chaos*.
    As this divine chaos sent out generals in different locations to control all of Courtisan in order to manipulate all of mankind in order to conceal in with darkness that makes dark deep wishes come true when having to think of the past. People have fallen into this trap, this is where the beginning of being enshrouded in plain darkness.
    Having the eight warriors in place a new age of heroes have come and are ready to put away this darkness back into the underworld to be trapped for ever. One warrior has stepped up to take up this task and has been promoted to level one his name is dark knight seldom and weapon levels is one. During his years in the past training to become a warrior and a savior has made it true in his dream for now he is walking through a dense of fogged forest, he then stops for a moment and thinks to himself, "this fog is sure quite rough on me." he thens hear a footstep walking towards him and dark knight seldom immediately takes his sword out, calls to the dark creature, "who are you have you been following me?" he gets no reply from him and dark knight seldom, "a quiet one huh?" well he gets ready to attack he makes contact into the clashing skin of the dark creature once he makes a couple of direct hits he goes in for the final blow before even touching him the dark creature jumps up high into the sky and avoids his final attack of dark knight seldom, without knowing that he quickly tries to find this creature through the dense fog of the forest.
    Once the creature was found he looks different now and dark knight seldom speaks softly to the creature, "who are you this time?", in return the creature speaks, "i am lactuse a formidable general i am the one who is a shape shifter that can turn into anything and i will get you for what you did to me back in that densed fog." dark knight seldom, "okay so your trying to blow me off now aren't you?" lactuse, "yes and this time i will get you no matter what even if your created from the heavens of angels." then a for a while they keep an eye to eye to choose who is going to go next in attacking suddenly wind picks up and both dash out towards each other and dark knight seldom swings his sword and at the end this battle is over with having dark knight seldom vanquishing lactuse the shape shifter.
    With having that time to clear out one of the generals the fog that was dense in the forest starts to lift up so suddenly really surprising and now he learns that he notices that when he finished that battle he gained experience points but not alot he gains only about twenty eight out of forty and his weapon increases in experience points as well to from sixteen out of twenty. he now learned that lactus was a level three and dark knight seldom is level one.
    dark knight seldom is out of the forest now and goes into a nearby city of lashura a beautiful place filled with spring of water. He then goes into a hotel to take a break from the battle he did with lactuse in the forest and tries to move on.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dark1angel For This Useful Post:

Clay Gardell (Mar 10, 2011), sabrina18 (Feb 23, 2011), wolfboy12 (Mar 03, 2011)

Newbie Mechazombie is off to a good start Mechazombie's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Warriors Within at Heart RP

Nerkris stood up and streched out all his muscles looking around his forest as he did so. Smiling he said aloud to himself "You know what is the best thing to do after meditating, a good fight." Jumping down from the stump he was on he belted his Katanas around his waist and picked up his large Battle Axe. Wraping his Cloak around him he walks down the path looking around him as he does he wondering where he is going to go. As he walks he feels like he is being watched the entire time but makes no heed of it due to the surrondings and animals tend to watch him. Walking along he decides it might be a good day to go to town. While making his way there suddenly he relizes that it has became quite way to quite. Smirking he turns around and says "Well there is some one there i can tell you dont need to hide anymore." Picking up the Axe he threw it in the general direction that he thought his enemy was. A dark shape appeared where the axe just went through the trees. "How long have you been following me." Nekris demanded of the person in armor that appeared on the road. The man said "You will only find out who i am after you are dead" Feelign stupid he looked at his axe across the road where he threw it. Seing that the man wasnt going to reply he drew his katanas and prepared for the battle. Not giving the man a minute he charged strait at him. Swinging his weapons in a large arc he made contact only to bounce off of his armor. Turning around Nekris jumped out of the way of the others Greatsword. Thinking to himself (I need my axe to end this Where did i throw that this time) Jumping back some more he sees it on the ground. "You cant even touch me you fool." The other figure said. Grabing up his Axe Nekris charged him and used it a very quick uppercut to one his arms that the other dodged. Decideing to end it quickly Nekris turns his vertical slice into a horiontal that takes the others head off. After that he looked at his kill he picked his weapons up and turned around cloak flowing after him. He went to see waht was going on in the city ahead of him.
    Even when trapped by karma's cycle, The dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the Universe stands in our way, Our seething blood will determine what will be! We will break through Time and Space! And defy all who would stop us to grab hold of our path!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mechazombie For This Useful Post:

sabrina18 (Feb 23, 2011)

Otaku Trojan man is off to a good start Trojan man's Avatar
    Thanks

Standing next to the the mighty one looking down in to the mortal realm talking about how the world is gradually ditiyhiarating dew to all of the war caused by the darkness and suddenly the mighty one noticed a small peace full town that was not destroyed by the darkness but suddenly i notes that the darkness was getting close to the tow i asked the mighty one if he can stop them and spare the lives of those pore towns people he refused he seed that its forbidden for the havens medal whit the lives of those in the mortal realm so i took it in to my power to stop the darkness from destroying the town. So i left the mighty ones side and left to the mortal realm and on my way there the mighty one told me that i will not be permitted back in to the havens until i reclaimed my wings i agreed to the terms so as soon as i was in to the mortal realm i flew to the front of the invading forces and stopped all of the minions lead by the general (gaining 10 exp out of 50) and there i stood face to face whit the general (mefist) standing in a battle scared waist land that use to be a beautiful lush dense forest. me and mefist just standing there staring at each other intently whit great anger a ominous cold breeze passed and whit that we bother charged each other using our full power and after several strikes mefist was almost defeated but just before i finished him off whit my final attack my wings left and so did all of my powers and then i just remembered that all angels get there powers from there wings and whit out them angels are maar mortals and at that moment mefist landed a critical blow and that moment i managed to land the finishing blow (gaining 50 exp out of the original 50 LV up next lv 90) after that i pull my sword out of mefist and claps dew to my wound. after a couple of days i wake up and notes I'm in a small hut whit some one else i try to get up but my wound still hasn't fully healed so i colas back in to the bed in pain i asked the woman that was tending to my wounds were exactly i was at she told (wile helping me sit up right on the bed) me i was in a small town called linsborg its on the outskirts of clasure she asked me were exactly i was from i told here i was an angel she just lagged and slapped me on the back i let out a loud cry dew to the pain.
    Last edited by Trojan man; Feb 20, 2011 at 07:46 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Trojan man For This Useful Post:

sabrina18 (Feb 23, 2011)

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

As the day begun with new critical moments for dark knight seldom let out a small sigh and got out of bed where he spent the night in Tortula, he begins his day as a usual routine by sword practicing by a near by lake that which was purified after the battle with lactuse so now everything here is now back to the way it was peaceful and calm no one to attack with and just a regular city, which nowadays cities are bust with tons of people but in this moment its regaining to back in business. dark knight seldom just goes on about how a great job he made and impressed the people of the city by stopping the darkness by enshrouding them with dark wishes. as the day begins to clear out dark knight seldom decides to take a walk into the a peaceful beautiful park and thats where dark knight seldom gets a flashback of how he used to enjoy his time when he was once a child, but for now he is just not resilient to the flashback he just received. dark knight seldom ventures more in the great park of Tortula, dark knight seldom walks along the path that was made out to him and he is not being cautious he is more alert because a path does not appear out of nowhere so he might as well take it while he can in order to check it out to see if its related to any dark creature.
    As dark knight seldom walks this unknown path a blast of bombs appear almost before him, and now dark knight seldom draws his sword out speaks clearly, "finally its about time i get some real action, i was starting to get really bored walking around for nothing." so dark knight seldom runs along the path and heads over to the blast of bombs were exploded. smiling in front of him was a dark creature named faultor a nemesis of dark knight seldom it was just before the divine chaos chose faultor as one of his generals, dark knight seldom speaks, " well well so your the one who made the explosions to get my attention what a surprise nice seeing you again traitor, why you had to do this to the people that have not done a single thing towards you? huh? well if your not in the mood to talk then i have no choice but to eliminate you here right now." while dark knight seldom is really fed up with him he decides to charge up his seldom blaster which he suddenly summoned it too soon in this battle anyhow dark knight seldom is becoming more furious with the presence of faultor. as dark knight seldom finally charged up his seldom blaster he quickly picks up speed by dashing and avoiding all obstacles that get into dark knight seldom way to prevent him into charging and colliding with faultor as his movement of speed and momentum are at their highest peak he quickly draws out his hard shield to prevent from getting hit by earth meteors that faultor is attacking with as soon as dark knight seldom can see an opportunity of having a clear shot with faultor he quickly yells out, " your going to pay for what you did to everyone here in this city." faultor still does not reply back when dark knight seldom strikes a swing at faultor from mid air with his seldom blaster.
    faultor immediately falls down to the ground still smiling but have not spoken a word then and there. dark knight seldom battled faultor a level of fifteen and dark knight seldom is level one which makes dark knight seldom levels up to level two (experience point is forty two out of one hundred and two for level three) (sword level is two increased in attack for every movement experience points are seventy three our of ninety four) after the battle with faultor he collapses down and closes his eyes trying to rest after the intense battle field with him back there so for now dark knight seldom is able to survive another battle but for this time around he needs to replenish his health.

|アスタロス|

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dark1angel For This Useful Post:

sabrina18 (Feb 22, 2011)

Newbie sabrina18 is off to a good start sabrina18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    In the year 4012 prosperity fell over the country of Courtisan, but early in the years it was obstructed with darkness lurking inside the core of Courtisan, Ashbliss the main gate to the underworld, every civilian thought they were at peace until they were wrong, that's when the heavens of angels decided to form a group of eight complete warriors of different types and had great abilities that no ordinary human could do or ever obtained.
    When the people of Ashbliss the main core city that handles all of the country to maintain balance has been broken down and therefore the eight warriors has left the core and went out in a quest to restore to restore order and peace, but the heavens of angels did not know there was an intelligent source of being a creature that calls himself *divine chaos*.
    As this divine chaos sent out generals in different locations to control all of Courtisan in order to manipulate all of mankind in order to conceal in with darkness that makes dark deep wishes come true when having to think of the past. People have fallen into this trap, this is where the beginning of being enshrouded in plain darkness.
    Having the eight warriors in place a new age of heroes have come and are ready to put away this darkness back into the underworld to be trapped for ever. One warrior has stepped up to take up this task and has been promoted to level one his name is dark knight seldom and weapon levels is one. During his years in the past training to become a warrior and a savior has made it true in his dream for now he is walking through a dense of fogged forest, he then stops for a moment and thinks to himself, "this fog is sure quite rough on me." he thens hear a footstep walking towards him and dark knight seldom immediately takes his sword out, calls to the dark creature, "who are you have you been following me?" he gets no reply from him and dark knight seldom, "a quiet one huh?" well he gets ready to attack he makes contact into the clashing skin of the dark creature once he makes a couple of direct hits he goes in for the final blow before even touching him the dark creature jumps up high into the sky and avoids his final attack of dark knight seldom, without knowing that he quickly tries to find this creature through the dense fog of the forest.
    Once the creature was found he looks different now and dark knight seldom speaks softly to the creature, "who are you this time?", in return the creature speaks, "i am lactuse a formidable general i am the one who is a shape shifter that can turn into anything and i will get you for what you did to me back in that densed fog." dark knight seldom, "okay so your trying to blow me off now aren't you?" lactuse, "yes and this time i will get you no matter what even if your created from the heavens of angels." then a for a while they keep an eye to eye to choose who is going to go next in attacking suddenly wind picks up and both dash out towards each other and dark knight seldom swings his sword and at the end this battle is over with having dark knight seldom vanquishing lactuse the shape shifter.
    With having that time to clear out one of the generals the fog that was dense in the forest starts to lift up so suddenly really surprising and now he learns that he notices that when he finished that battle he gained experience points but not alot he gains only about twenty eight out of forty and his weapon increases in experience points as well to from sixteen out of twenty. he now learned that lactus was a level three and dark knight seldom is level one.
    dark knight seldom is out of the forest now and goes into a nearby city of lashura a beautiful place filled with spring of water. He then goes into a hotel to take a break from the battle he did with lactuse in the forest and tries to move on.
    hey you know my character i was wondering if i can have some details and thanks
    ~~~~~Party Girl~~~~~ ^_~

Otaku Trojan man is off to a good start Trojan man's Avatar
    Thanks

after fully healing my wound from my last fight i was on my way to Tortula so i got on my horse that the towns peaple gave to me plus a small pakege of food for my journey so continued in my jorney of reclaming my wings and purifiying the world of evil. so i was off riding my horse towards the city of Tortula. wile riding to Tortula it started to get dark i was only a few miles from the city so i desided to waight in the forest i was in and hed in to town in the morning so i started making a fire so i can cook someting to eat. wile eating my dinner i notised a line of lights pasing trew to forest out of quriositey i folow them from a distanse i notised that it was some monks going to there temple in to the east of Tortula after talking to them and introdusing my self they ofered me a room for the night in there temple. aile geting to there temple i was aww stuck by its presents one of the monks showed me to my room for the night wile geting ready for bed one of the monks i met came in to my room to ask me why i was traveling i told him that i was a falen angel sent to purefy the world and reclame my wings. wile talking whit the monk i saw some more lights in the forest i was just in i asked the monk if more monks were on there way here sudenly i herd a loud bell signifaying that the city was under attack. so i left my room and got on my horse to go see whats comotion wile heading to the Tortulas town square i notised that the attacking forses were the same that attacked the small town of linsborg. so whit out hesitation i lunged in to battle whit the attacking forses taking out as many as i can (gaining 15exp 25/90exp to lv up) wile the monkes helpes all ot the savilians get to a safer plase away from the battle zone

Thanks

As dark knight seldom collapses into the ground of the ruins of the building where he fought against faultor, he blanks out and just stays on the ground like he was gone, but at that same moment he was waiting for another person to come and replenish him with strength and health to become stronger, at this rate his only chance is to rest up in the middle of the ruins where it once used to be a clear viewed beautiful place. dark knight seldom falls into a small slumber within his mind and watches images of thousands of people being brought down by dark creatures while dark knight seldom is viewing all this incident happening so rapidly he randomly chooses to help out the civilians to avoid war between the dark creatures and the people, so far nothing changes in this recent war between humans and dark creatures while slumbering dark knight seldom tries to get awaken, but no good is done he might as well give into the slumber and fight in his dream of unfaithful vition where the place is taken from, thus it has a resemblance of having to have gain a memory from faultor but since faultor is gone he gains three percent of darkness inside of himself and tries to break free from that darkness being enshrouded in his mind while in the state of slumbering he foretells that something big is going to clash between himself and divine chaos later in time, which does not look very significant to him.
    (no battle experience is gain from this slumbering battle only past memories and future memories foretelling into whats going to happen.)

|アスタロス|

Newbie Mechazombie is off to a good start Mechazombie's Avatar
    Thanks

Nekris continuted his walk into the city thinking back on the person he jsut fought. Thinking to himself he decides that it was just a random battle that he had got involved in. Keeping his wings curled in so they cant be spotted he walks through the city knowin no matter how hard he tries he does nothing but draw attention to himself. Walking through the town he buys some food and eats it with almost a beastial appitite. Looking around he finds that he walked into an abandon section of town. Feeling more precense around him he turns to find three people that have been shadowing him. Calling out to the figures he yells "What do you want from me?" They turn and smirk saying "Your life that would be sufficient enough." Back pedling because of their franknese Nekris grabs his battle axe and prepares for battle. The figures just laugh and say "In your current state you are no match for one of us let alone all three." Nekris doesnt say anything and just charges at the enemies swingin his axe in a large arc watching them dodge it. "We told you taht you are no match for us but you insist on coming after us still you are a fool and will now die." Preparing himself Nekris suddenly feels a blade go through his arm sending it spasming. Growling and swinging wildly Nekris knows at once he is out matched. Cradling his busted arm he does the thing he hates the most and Spreads his wings in order to escape. Flying up he feels more stab wounds from blade he has yet to see and then takes his leave of the battle field before his life ebbs away. Finding the top of a building he sits down on it and thinks out loud while tending to his wounds "Why is everything trying to kill me and what were those guys useing that i couldnt see thier movements am i really so weak." Yelling Nekris passes out from the loss of blood.
    Even when trapped by karma's cycle, The dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the Universe stands in our way, Our seething blood will determine what will be! We will break through Time and Space! And defy all who would stop us to grab hold of our path!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast