+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 44 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast

Thread: The Warriors Within at Heart RP

Newbie Clay Gardell is off to a good start Clay Gardell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Warriors Within at Heart RP

"I see no better way to spend this night." Thorn replied, giving Dark Knight Seldom a smile.
    Thorn extended has staff to it's true length, which he had not done in a long time. The aura of talon made him shiver. The townspeople had begun exiting their homes due to the noise.
    "ARE YOU READY TALON?!" yells Thorn."WE WILL END YOU!"
    Thorn ran toward Talon, polestaff extended, ready to strike. Jumping in the air to give a direct hit. Only to be struck out of the way. Though his body was bulky, Talon was fast.
    Thorn skidded to a halt on the ground. His staff, out of sight.
    "Strong, this one." he says to Dark Knight Seldom. Thorn began filling with energy, and excitment.
    He readied his next attack.
    ~"Only a heart can be shattered into so many pieces..."~

Newbie Mechazombie is off to a good start Mechazombie's Avatar
    Thanks

Nekris flaps his wings and follow the two as they walk down wathing the one deal with the dark creatures as he does. Sitting down he watches as what seems to be a strong creature comes out of nowhere. Looking around he saw civilians in the way of the fight. Thinking outloud to himself he says "Blasted innocents they are going to do nothing but getting in the way i wonder how Thorn and his new friend deals with this i think for right now i will sit back and observe. Watching he sees Thorn get knocked through the air. Feeling himself wanting to fight a strong oppenent he forces himself to stay out in order to see the power of the people fighting.
    Even when trapped by karma's cycle, The dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the Universe stands in our way, Our seething blood will determine what will be! We will break through Time and Space! And defy all who would stop us to grab hold of our path!

Thanks

With his staff gone, Thorn Doku hasn't a choice but to use his Tai-Chi.
    Tai-Chi Chuan style; Cloud Hands. Thorn takes his stance, and begins moving his arms in outward strokes. Rounded like a cloud.
    He felt nervous that the pedestrians would get in the way. Though, he continued his movements.
    "That was a good last hit you got on me Talon, but I guarantee, I won't be fumbled again." Thorn said, now determind.
    "Is that so?" Talon asked sarcastically.
    Thorn ran toward Talon again, this time aware of Talons speed.
    "CLOUD WINDMILL!!!" screams Thorn as he reaches Talon. Thorn began moving his arms in a circular motion, at which his arms were enveloped by wind.
    Talon pondered what that could do and decided to throw a hit. Thorn deflected the hit and hit Talons upper chest with his right palm, sending compressed air flying from Thorn's hand. Then another strike to Talon's upper thigh.
    Talon fell to his knee, for his other leg was injured. And breathing became hard.

"Cloud Windmill produces a barrier of my rotating arms. After a deflect two strikes are made, leaving the opponent incapable of attacking for a short period of time." explained Thorn, who was unaware that, as he spoke Talon tunneled one of his arms into the ground, then behind Thorn.

Newbie Hazel DePriest is off to a good start Hazel DePriest's Avatar
    Thanks

Before she could get the elf's attention, Hazel heard the sound of fighting in the distance. Her ears perked as she figured a familiar voice.

"ARE YOU READY TALON?! WE WILL END YOU!"

Thorn.

Hazel tore her sight from the girl and raced towards the noise. 'Thorn! I'm coming!' she sent mentally to Thorn, not knowing she was also sending it to everyone else.

She hurled through the dark streets, jumping over and dunking under obstacles. At last, after what seemed like forever, she saw the two figures fighting a creature. She bursted through into the open, growling, her pelt bristled, and her eyes glistening hate in the moonlight.

It was on.
    "Just laugh and forget..." XD

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

As dark knight seldom watched Thorn get thrown off again he quickly draws his sword with attention due to the previous fight with the reapers. dark knight seldom yells out to Thorn, "try using your hidden ability that will slow him down." so dark knight seldom got enraged and decided to strike talon with his hard blade seeker who once used it to the reapers in the previous battle. "this time i will consume all of my energy and strength so here i go." dark knight seldom throws his kitana blade into the air and runs in directly where talon is standing in front of Thorn so now he begins to summon out his powerful attack on talon with this attack he will sure to flal down. dark knight seldom concentrates on the weakness of talon he then yells out, "HARD BLADE SEEKER VANQUISH THIS DARK CREATURE BACK TO THE DARKNESS" as he completed his attack his movement of dark knight seldom begins to fall on his knees and prepares to do one more finishing move on talon as dark knight seldom recovers his blade he decides to use his other hidden ability seldom blaster, "SELDOM BLASTER FINISH THIS DARK CREATURE ONCE AND FOR ALL" as he completes his move he then falls to the ground after a direct hit in the back of talon and has finally vanquish his enemy down and turns into ashes. once everything has finally settled down and all the civilians are all safe and counted without being harmed.
    (dark knight seldom gains a level up due to the dark creatures level twices higher then both dark knight seldom and Thorn so dark knight seldom is at level five now with experience points of seventy five out of one thousand and ten and weapon level got maxed out to level five the strength of his sword began to glow brightly he wield the power of a new beginning with his abilities so now he makes way to recover himself on this exhausting battle.)

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Thanks

"The job is done..." says Thorn. ashamed that he had gotten stricken down. Thorn then helps Dark Knight Seldom to his feet.
    "You are an excellent warrior." says Thorn. "Shall we continue our walk toward Luthien?"
    Thorn began walking again, realizing his staff was still not in-hand. He began to search around for it. Finding it in a civilian's window. He apologizes.
    (Thorn levels to Lv.3 with 90/100 experience points.
    And weapon levels up to Lv.2 with 75/100 weapon experience points, due to the vanquishing of the monster.)

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

'That's weird, there are people fighting but I feel like my strength is being used by someone.' She started to walk but her hair color is somewhat paler which means the moon is feeding her more energy than she needs.

She started singing and all the noise near her had stilled and the water started glistening like tears that gathered at the town fountain for some reason. She didn't feel inclined to try to understand all she knew was someone had to stop her before everyone falls asleep.

(energy-1)
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Newbie Mechazombie is off to a good start Mechazombie's Avatar
    Thanks

Nekris seeing the fight is done spreads his wings and jumps down and lands next to Thorn and the mysterious person cracking his neck he stands up to his full hight and folds his wings behind he back. "Welll i wont say i like the idea of fight two on one but that was one hell of a fight." Looking around he sees the pedestrians crowding around shacking his head. "Humans just like them to be curious even though they are weak and it possible for them to die just being around a fight of that caliber." Nekris laughed then turned to the stranger that he didnt know and held out his hand "Hello my name is Nekris and you must be an ok guy if Thorn is hanging around with you."
    Even when trapped by karma's cycle, The dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the Universe stands in our way, Our seething blood will determine what will be! We will break through Time and Space! And defy all who would stop us to grab hold of our path!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 44 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast