+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 ... LastLast

Thread: The Warriors Within at Heart RP

Newbie Clay Gardell is off to a good start Clay Gardell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Warriors Within at Heart RP

"I believe most anyone would talk if you did that." Thorn said, with the man getting angry now, for he was bound to the tree.
    "Well, captain, who are you?" asked Thorn.
    "It's always the same questions. 'Who are you?', 'What do you want?' never anything new." said Captain, seeming dead and lifeless. His pale skin shown in the light and a smell wreaked from him.
    "Has he been around corpses lately?" thought Thorn.
    ~"Only a heart can be shattered into so many pieces..."~

Newbie Mechazombie is off to a good start Mechazombie's Avatar
    Thanks

Nekris smirked and turned to the man saying "I would listen to my friend for he is defintly nicer then when i start to ask questions." Taking a step towards the man bound to the tree he saw the man cring backwards. "Now then be nice and aswer the kind gentleman i would hate to start having to break your bones out of bordem." The Captain looked at Nekris and even through he was afraid he spit in his face. Nekris angry at this grabed his hand and broke all of his fingers. "Now that was just a taste of how angry i can get."
    Even when trapped by karma's cycle, The dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the Universe stands in our way, Our seething blood will determine what will be! We will break through Time and Space! And defy all who would stop us to grab hold of our path!

Newbie Clay Gardell is off to a good start Clay Gardell's Avatar
    Thanks

Thorn winced at the crunching of the man's fingers. He hadn't heard anything like it. The captain lost all emotion in his face and went limp. You could tell now that his face had been deteriorating.
    "What the hell! This man's been dead for at least a month!" screamed Thorn, as he gagged from the nauseous gas being emitted from the body.
    The gas flooded from the captain's body, cloaking everything in it's wake. It clogged Thorn's lungs as his eyes began to get heavier.
    In his last few glimpses a small creature crawled from the captain's chest where his heart had been. It slithered over his body, now cold as ice.
    This creature eats out the heart of it's victim, and controls it's body from the inside.

"Is the same thing happening to Nekris?" Thorn asked himself, as he finally lost consciousness.
    Last edited by Clay Gardell; Mar 19, 2011 at 02:24 PM.
    ~"Only a heart can be shattered into so many pieces..."~

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Luthien followed them in the shadows being careful not to be noisy. She was hoping some of them would notice by now. She pointed her staff to the sky and as the lightning flashed a hawk appeared above the group.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku Fling The Candidate Champion thefallenangel is off to a good start thefallenangel's Avatar
    Thanks

opening the elixer and handing it to dark knight seldom " here drink you need to be at the top of your game." helping dark knight seldom walk the way he pionted to get them to safty.

Love looks with not the eyes, but with the mind.
    (midsummer night dream)

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

dark knight seldom spoked, "thank you for helping me out i will manage it not alone but at your presence i can heal faster i am well pleased in your efforts." he gave a good smile at her and passed out the moment he received a smile back from Zenobia. At the moment dark knight seldom passed out in the moment Zenobia quickly catches him and dark knight seldom collapses in the arms of Zenobia in the meantime the time passes slowly for them in the safety area.
    (no experience gained during his moment of recovery.)

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Newbie Mechazombie is off to a good start Mechazombie's Avatar
    Thanks

Nekris Coughed as gas hit him feeling some blood come up when he spit but managaing to just barley remaining awake as he looked at the creature came out of the mans body. Using his willpower and then flapping his heavy wings he managed to blow the gas away before it could do any more harm then it already was. Managing to continue standing he grabed the creature before it could do any harm to Thorn and riped the creature in half hurling the upper half of the creature onto the tree he watched it splat. Tetering he fell unconciouse after another minute and a half of resisting the poison in his body. His last thought was "I hope Thorns ok."Nekris Coughed as gas hit him feeling some blood come up when he spit but managaing to just barley remaining awake as he looked at the creature came out of the mans body. Using his willpower and then flapping his heavy wings he managed to blow the gas away before it could do any more harm then it already was. Managing to continue standing he grabed the creature before it could do any harm to Thorn and riped the creature in half hurling the upper half of the creature onto the tree he watched it splat. Tetering he fell unconciouse after another minute and a half of resisting the poison in his body. His last thought was "I hope Thorns ok."
    Even when trapped by karma's cycle, The dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the Universe stands in our way, Our seething blood will determine what will be! We will break through Time and Space! And defy all who would stop us to grab hold of our path!

Otaku Fling The Candidate Champion thefallenangel is off to a good start thefallenangel's Avatar
    Thanks

after smiling back at dark knight seldom he passes out in Zenobia's arms. wispering back to him " you are welcome. i will always be here to help you through times of need. sleep in peace warrior." after that she her self slept.

Love looks with not the eyes, but with the mind.
    (midsummer night dream)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 ... LastLast