+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 ... LastLast

Thread: The Warriors Within at Heart RP

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Warriors Within at Heart RP

As the sunrises settled in for the dawn dark knight seldom wakes and sees that Zenobia has wrapped her arms around him and he gives a small smile to her as she waked up from he sleep. dark knight seldom, "good morning its time to get moving i have a feeling that someone is nearby and looking after my scent please help me on this i know i am good shape for now but it will take a while more to heal quickly as possible." as soon as Zenobia got up we quickly had to run in with the gates of Ashbliss and so forth we stepped foot in the cleverness of the city that used to be once a peaceful and beautiful place and now it is turned to ashes. dark knight seldom speaks, "it seems we are to late to save the country of courtisan but that does not mean that we have defeated divine chaos, so what do you think we should do now in the meantime Zenobia?"
    (no experience points awarded in this certain point.)

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku Fling The Candidate Champion thefallenangel is off to a good start thefallenangel's Avatar
    Thanks

looking around at the once beautiful city a memory came flooding back bringing Zenobia to her knees."Ahh!" the once surpressed memory of the distruction of her village cause of her comes back to haunt her at the look of Ahsbliss.

Love looks with not the eyes, but with the mind.
    (midsummer night dream)

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

dark knight seldom responds to Zenobia, "are you alright? whats wrong? did something happen here before i came to be known as a true warrior in my nature?" so the time passed for a while and dark knight seldom stood still there until the time has settled down into a classy afternoon and finally gave into her feelings on how she felt at that time.
    (no experience earned at this moment.)

|アスタロス|

Otaku Fling The Candidate Champion thefallenangel is off to a good start thefallenangel's Avatar
    Thanks

looking up at dark knight seldom and takeing in a deep breath "yea it was just a painful memory. no nothing her seldom it just reminded me of my old village." looking around and tyring to stand up right "i think we need to go." Zenobia said while giveing him shaky smile.

(midsummer night dream)

Newbie Clay Gardell is off to a good start Clay Gardell's Avatar
    Thanks

Thorn awoke to find that he was not beneath the tree he had been under anymore. The room was dark. He had his hands tied behind his back. His staff gone, and his money stolen.
    "Bandits." He thought as he began to hear the hooves of the horses pulling the large wagon. He felt crates, bottles and bags in the wagon near him.
    "They must have picked my up when I was unconcious... figures. My luck's been terrible lately." he thought. " Maybe If I can find something to cut my ties then I can get out."
    He felt around on his back with his hands. There was someone else in their with him!
    ~"Only a heart can be shattered into so many pieces..."~

Thanks

dark knight seldom, "very well then lets get moving, oh and by the way its alright to let out your cry if you really enjoyed your village the whole time." at that time dark knight seldom and Zenobia both started walking away and further away from where they once were the both warriors have started on a new path to create a youtopia for mankind to live in harmony even though thats everyone's goal.
    (no experience earned for this time)

|アスタロス|

Thanks

walking with seldom in to a hopefully peacefull futer and a good utopia. "seldom? do u think we will ever get the utopia we hopefull?"

(midsummer night dream)

Thanks

dark knight seldom replies, "yes we will in time when it comes in the moment we are in this is called the dark age because of divine chaos's doing and we cannot allow him to hurt more innocent people and others in harms way thats why we the highly skilled warriors must stop him at nothing before he loosens up all ties iin every corner of our country so we must protect and vanquish the leader of the darkness." as dark knight seldom walked with Zenobia by her side he notices something in midst of the air and tries to make out something but it does not match a description of a dark creature at the moment he got close it was a child, dark knight seldom has never seen a child before and stood there while Zenobia was taking care of the child, "and the mother where is she?" he thought to himself. as soon the day settled in to dusk both of dark knight seldom and Zenobia agreed into taking care of the child up until dawn morning to bring back the child that was missing to someone in their little village. so at this moment time all three characters began to search for the mother of this child and return him home safely before he gets into harms way.
    (no experience points earned yet.)

|アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 ... LastLast