+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 ... LastLast

Thread: The Warriors Within at Heart RP

Newbie Mechazombie is off to a good start Mechazombie's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Warriors Within at Heart RP

Nekris felt the ropes fall off him. "I really dont do sneak attacks i tend to like to face my battles up close and personal." Nekris found his battle axe and hefted it up on his shoulders while streaching his wings out. "They should have nver left this in the same room as me because when i break out i would wait and kill them all." Nekris then sat and waited for the bandits to come back. "You should take them i dont know how to read the best as it is."
    Even when trapped by karma's cycle, The dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the Universe stands in our way, Our seething blood will determine what will be! We will break through Time and Space! And defy all who would stop us to grab hold of our path!

Newbie Clay Gardell is off to a good start Clay Gardell's Avatar
    Thanks

"Well we're close enough to the village anyway. Might as well attack now." Thorn said looking at Nekris, and realizing he still had no weapon.
    "Guess I'm using my Tai-Chi." he said, taking his Cloud Form 23.
    They stopped, the bandits had heard them and stopped the Wagon. Thorn heard footsteps.
    Step...step...step.
    They were coming closer.
    Thorn stood wondering when they'de open the cloth.
    ~"Only a heart can be shattered into so many pieces..."~

Otaku Fling The Candidate Champion thefallenangel is off to a good start thefallenangel's Avatar
    Thanks

walking with Ash holding her hand, Zenobia thinks about what just happend between her and Seldom. she liked seldom and all but Zenobia's afraid that he does not. thinking out loud " i hope he isnt uncomteble. god that was embarsing." looking around she sees Seldom staring at the ground. " hey seldom are you coming?"

Love looks with not the eyes, but with the mind.
    (midsummer night dream)

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

dark knight seldom lifts his hand into the air and thinks to himself, "what just happened there i felt this warmth and security in my body."and then he looks up towards ash and zenobia and responds, "yes im coming just let me know when we get to the village okay?" and for that moment he envy her voice the way she talked to him he felt relieved and headed towards them to catch up with them. dark knight seldom never felt this way before he did not felt uncomfortable by the way zenobia hold his hands before.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku Fling The Candidate Champion thefallenangel is off to a good start thefallenangel's Avatar
    Thanks

hold Ash's hand she puts him to a stop waiting for Seldom. once Seldom chought up Zenobia aksed " what village are we heading to?" picking up Ash Zenobia walks along with Seldom. Felling the ghost of his hand Zenobia fights the felling of longing for him. " wispering in a almost unadiable voice " i wish i could tell him how i felt. but then what. what if he dosnt fell the same. What if he closes him self from me?"

(midsummer night dream)

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

dark knight seldom felt something strange going between the two warriors walking down with ash and he could not tell if it was a good or bad thing but he finally spoked the silence, "zenobia is there something the matter it seems you are speaking to yourself is everything alright with you if not why not stop here for a while for you to unwind and tell me whats going on in your mind because i am letting you know back then i could have never been saved by a brave person other then myself but now i learned that teamwork is the effort to defeat the main person in charge in the gates of the underworld." as dark knight seldom slowed down on the walking he noticed that there was something up ahead but it was not bad feeling about it, " i guess we are here the town called cerius dont you think this is a lovely place its fully alive though i dont enjoy myself with crowds so i guess i have to find a quiet place to enjoy myself as in take a long nap from this quest we are in for the meantime dont you agree with me zenobia?" at that point both of them agreed so they decided to stay for the night it was a beautiful sunset at dusk time and it would never change the fact that dark knight seldom did had actual feelings towards zenobia.

|アスタロス|

Thanks

Looking up at Seldom she realized she was. hopeing her did shine away from her Zenobia disded it was time." umm seldom? the tuth is for some ression being around you just fellls right. and honestly i have fellings for you." lookingup at the sunset Zenobia braced her self for his laugh or something to show he did not fell the same. looking at his expression hopeing to see something to hepl her self but she saw nothing.

(midsummer night dream)

Thanks

dark knight seldom replies back to her," i honestly thought the same way to you when you held my hand back then and now i realized that there is more to it so i will just go on with it i am falling for you because when you saw me and i saw you i felt better about myself its not that i had something hiding from you i was just not in the position to tell you well anyways if my thoughts are exactly like yours then there is no need to be afraid of thats why i am here and i will remain here with you until we finish this chaos madness from divine chaos." as he looked up in the sky he felt a cool breeze touching his face when he looked directly into zenobia's eyes he then fell right about himself and decided to go on with the moment of truth and unveiled a true meaningful word to her. "i love you." thats all he said and headed towards a quiet place to think about what he should do next.

|アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 ... LastLast