+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 ... LastLast

Thread: The Warriors Within at Heart RP

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Warriors Within at Heart RP

dark knight seldom replies, "well its not the first time i have ever seen you laugh though i had to admit i am not at my top game right now to be insulted or angry dont take this the wrong way i just dont know how to be right now shall i be happy or sad or any other feeling because i feel that i should feel something but dont know how please help me before it tears me up from the inside. oh by the way ash can you please get me some water while we wait here for you here is some gold money that you will need to pay for the water." as dark knight seldom hands over the money he quickly gets up and pats ash's head he realizes that he may need to rest after all the feelings around him are gathering around him and scaring him although he does not know how to show emotions as well.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku Fling The Candidate Champion thefallenangel is off to a good start thefallenangel's Avatar
    Thanks

finally able to stop her laughing fit Zenobia look at Seldom very carefully." Hmm thats a good question. well Seldom emotions are... umm. they are a mental state that arises spontaneously rather than through conscious effort and is often accompanied by physiological changes. so if you think about that you may know how you feel. cause sadly know one can say how you feel." thinking about that her self Zenobia relized she felt bad about laughing at him," hey Seldom im sorry i laughed at you. you probly made that mistake for some really good ression. Oh and one more thing i love you too." after saying that Zenobia went after Ash to make sure he didn't get in trouble.

Love looks with not the eyes, but with the mind.
    (midsummer night dream)

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

as dark knight seldom tries to understand the words of wisdom from zenobia he is able to comprehend very well and now that he gather all the feelings that he is going through he just sits by a near well of water so he could be spotted easily by zenobia while she went to get ash before getting into trouble. and now that he is able to adapt to his emotions and feelings he came to an understanding of it and he began to smile to himself and spoke a few words to himself not out loud but like almost as a whisper, "i guess im feeling worthy after all to be suited in a place like this once this is over with the darkness enshrouding the whole country." as time passed by zenobia and ash came back with a clear water container and ash smiled and gave it to dark knight seldom and dark knight seldom grabbed the container being handed over to him and took a small sip from it and gave it to ash who needed the most because of the sun that arrayed everyone in the heat so ash took it from dark knight seldom and drank the clear water until he was full of water. dark knight seldom speaks softly to zenobia, "thank you for helping me out it seems i owe you one back in return?" now that all characters are healed up its time for them to explore more of this village and the open market.

|アスタロス|

Otaku Fling The Candidate Champion thefallenangel is off to a good start thefallenangel's Avatar
    Thanks

picking up the now water heavy Ahs Zenobia looks at Seldom" you dont owe me any thing. im happy to help you."

(midsummer night dream)

Thanks

looking at zenobia and replies, "very well then you dont owe me anything and i was wondering its about your wings how you keep it coated without having it all messy and also this is my first time being impressed by your wings all this time i just cant help myself staring at your wings. i wish i had wings to but that will come in time when i am in danger they only appear when it becomes dangerous in the battlefield when we battle each of the generals and minions and also not to mention the creatures that hunt you down." at that time he paused for a second and looks up in the precious sky and then takes a good look at zenobia and gives away a great smile and says, "well it seems we are receiving company pretty soon what do you think we should do avoid battle here in this beautiful village and have ash go somewhere into hiding while we battle in an open area with no people around?"

|アスタロス|

Thanks

streaching out her wings Zenobia thinks about her wings." hmm truthfully i just keepthem folded to my back," demosrtating she then says" i never knew you had wings. but with the battle i agrre with you just there is one small problem... i dont know how to fight. we never got around to that. But yes we must find a safe place to hide ash." Zenobia says while picking him up and holding him close to her. looking back to ash zenobia says" i am really relunctent to let you go."

(midsummer night dream)

Thanks

dark knight seldom gave a good smile to her and they both agreed into it into what just happened, and he spoke something, "well lets hope everything comes out a okay because i dont want to loose you in any way because we just started to know one another and im really happy to have met you even though there is no need for me to say that because we will be decided into how the battle goes between us both." at that time dark knight seldom becomes fully aware of the situation and heads out in the open field to secure the location of the village when he was about to get ready in his fighting stance he gets a weary feeling about how the creature looked like and appeared to be faultor who once was vanquished by dark knight seldom and now he come form the dead to avenge his death to dark knight seldom, when zenobia was heading into the plain fields he looked at dark knight seldom who fell for his knees and shaking like a cold blooded shameful man and could not believe his eyes that were showing to him about faultor at that moment he did not know what to do so he stod still and looking at faultor with his wings flapping and revolving around him.

|アスタロス|

Thanks

seeing Seldom on his knees and the threat in front of him. thinking about what to do Zenobia finally draws her sword and chalenges faultor.

(midsummer night dream)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 ... LastLast