+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 ... LastLast

Thread: The Warriors Within at Heart RP

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Warriors Within at Heart RP

at the moment dark knight seldom fell onto his knees he could not beleive the reincarnation of faultor so now he must get ready and face his strong fear of death. and now that dark knight seldom is now finally starting to understand he quickly gets to his feet and takes his sword out and readies himself out while zeobia is battling faultor he tries get in the fight but he fails because something weary holds him back and he does not know what it is, " what this feeling i never felt it before it cannot be that shard that he is carrying with him what am i supposed to do with that shard being carried with him and howe am i suppose to help zenobia out?" "what should i do" he was yelling maybe the best time in the world had appeared and dark knight seldom finally started glowing out white and blue he is feeling an intense strong energy feeling all over him and he looks at his back to see that he is begining to grow out wings for the first time and this time they are permanent wings to have now his wings are in a stray color of whit and blue lines because of the array color of it and now he is ready to fight faultor along with zenobia. "at last i have finally have my wings come back to me and this time they get to stay on me for good until the end."

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku Fling The Candidate Champion thefallenangel is off to a good start thefallenangel's Avatar
    Thanks

fight with all her might Zenobia sees Seldom geting gorgase blue and white wings out o0f the cornor of her eye.

Love looks with not the eyes, but with the mind.
    (midsummer night dream)

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

at the moment he grew out wings from hid back he flew immediately near by zenobia and started to swing his sword against faultor and now the convenient way is to save zenobia and so both of them can take out faultor at the same time that way there is a chance into leveling up to the next level. dark kngiht seldom tells zenobias, " we need to work together as a team in order to bring him down once and for all that way he does not haunts me anymore."

|アスタロス|

Otaku Fling The Candidate Champion thefallenangel is off to a good start thefallenangel's Avatar
    Thanks

still fighting faultor " okey Seldom but why is he still haunting you?" moveing over so Seldom can fight also. " here you fight up in the front and ill take the back. he cant cover both."

(midsummer night dream)

Thanks

dark knight seldom replies back to zenobia, "very well then but there is something you need to know he is able to detect any kind of movement that can stike to his back i know this because i fought him before the only way to defeat him again is simply straight fowrard to defeat him is by combining our strangth together that way he cannot dodge the combine strength that we have okay?" dark knight seldom smiles and says to faultor, "your not going to survive this one after my last encounter with you so be prepared okay?!" shouting at his face.

|アスタロス|

Thanks

thinking of away to truly destroy him she got" Seldom if we can combine our powers we can put it in my staff and use the magic to purmently destroy him. you think that will work?"

(midsummer night dream)

Thanks

dark knight seldom talks back to zenobia, "yes it will work here use my hidden ability my hard blade seeker that should do the trick into eliminating faultor for good." so dark knight seldom stood still and focused on his hidden ability and at that moment faultor was getting ready for the last direct attack towards dark knight seldom and before he could strike zenobia cut in and bloack his attack by using her staff as a shield but at least the staff did not get damaged since its magic is protecting itself, along with that moment and it was a perfect timing that she had cut in and with his hard blade seeker charged up in the nick of time he deliberatly aimed his attack at the staff to charge up zenobia before both strengths in order to gather more energy into the magic staff from zenobia.

|アスタロス|

Thanks

gathering up all her power Zenobia looks over to seldom" we need to join our powers now or it will be to late!" foceing her powerin to the staff Zenobia pionts it at Seldom" touch the top and put all ur power in to it. when you do that i can kill him."

(midsummer night dream)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 ... LastLast