+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The Warriors Within at Heart RP

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Warriors Within at Heart RP

As dark knight seldom tries to recover his state of mind he quickly recovers slowly and tries to awake from his slumber even though it is impossible to re-awake himself from this cold hearted darkness sleep, at the same time he possessed a far greater power emerging from within himself and now he wishes to claim that power in order to restore peace and tranquility to this holy land but for now dark knight seldom can do is try to open his eyes as he gains consciousness he quickly gets up and slowly walks as though he is limping and tries to lean over the cracked wall of a fallen building. As he settles down he tries to remember to himself the reason he is still living though in his state of mind he still gets rough images from his slumber when he was in that dream where he got that from it was faultor that brought him to his senses that he did all this corruption in the dream that dark knight seldom viewed in mere images. trying to forget what he saw he must recover his strength quickly or he can do nothing sitting there just waiting for time to ease up and for him to recover. dark knight seldom searches through his pockets for an elixer that will try to replenish his strength and not his health in order to restore his health back to normal he must head out back to the entrance of the city of tortula to go to the hotel where he was staying at.
    (no experience is earned in this state of recovering so far)

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Newbie Clay Gardell is off to a good start Clay Gardell's Avatar
    Thanks

Thorn Doku, continued to run. Running from his past. He had just killed his Tai-Chi sensei, Luo Seu, in his final training. His blind rage guided him until he could not stop.
    Thorn ran down the path, wearing only his Black jeans, over-coat, and shoes. With his Staff in hand, he didn't turn back to his home town of Talon.
    Slowing slightly now, Thorn rested his highly toned muscles. He had wondered what that feeling was that he obtained after defeating his teacher. Luo Seu's humanity, and demonic abilities flowed into Thorn's body. He could still feel the adrenaline running through him.
    Thorn held up his fist. "I vow, I will not harm another living being ,unless protecting myself, or someone in danger." He sighed deeply.
    I low voice came from the pouring rain that had began.
    "I seen what you did." said the figure, shrouded by water. The figure unsheathed his blade.
    "What do you request of me?" said Thorn in annoyed tone.
    "You are of the Eight Warriors. Yes? I have been sent to kill you. I see not any threat from you."
    "I don't want to hurt you..." says Thorn.
    "No you not whom you speak to!" bellows the figure. "I am Agua! The general of water! You think you, yourself, be strong enough to defeat me?! Pathetic!"
    The rain began to encase Agua's blade, gleaming from an unknown light.
    "Power of water I call upon you!" says Agua, enraged by Thorn's previous statement.
    Thorn Doku extended his staff, intending to only defend himself. "Why don't you understand? I don't want to fight you!" screams Thorn.
    The two eyed eachother intently. Waiting for the other to attack.
    "YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" screamed the two of them.
    Agua's sword was swung with excellence, and struck Thorns leg, in which he falls to the ground.
    "I told you..." Agua pauses as Thorn began to speak. "I don't want to hurt you!"
    Thorn rises to his feet and throws a quick, outward palm strike that crushes Agua's armor.
    "I... am not... obsolete! You... can't defeat me..." Agua fell, facedown into a puddle. His voice mumbled under his breath, and then... nothing.
    Thorn Doku had gained 20 experience points of 50 for a level up. And 18 of 30, for a weapon level up. He realized this is just the beginning. He is level 1.
    Thorn Doku limped away in the now clear weather. A town in the distance named, Leviathin, seemed like a great place to think. He had done it again.
    He'd lost control.
    Last edited by Clay Gardell; Mar 11, 2011 at 06:51 PM.
    ~"Only a heart can be shattered into so many pieces..."~

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

She seldom stared at anyone. Luthien never really cared to talk to anyone she didn't know. She was pacing the walkway in front of the tavern, she found the place curious a lot of people who were too weary of strangers. She tapped her side and fixed her hair to hide her birthmark.

'Okay, just stay calm. I know this is your first journey without any assistant.' She whispered to herself as she entered the door and looked for the bar keep to ask for any vacant rooms.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Thanks

Thorn Doku plodded into Leviathin with a scowl on his face. The passers by just stared at his bleeding leg.
    Thorn felt safe no where. Here, in Leviathin, strangers were scarce, so the feeling of following eyes was expected.
    The coble-stone streets felt as cold as ice when Thorn sat down under a lone tree. Here he layed, applying weight to his pressure points. Trying to relieve the pain, as medic Tai-Chi teachers do.

Thorn lay his staff down on the ground, and stared at his leg, bleeding worse now. He felt his head begin to haze at the sight of his own blood. A scarlet red that subdued his thoughts.

As he let his blood run down his leg he swallowed deeply. Slowly drifting into a deep, silent sleep.

In his mind he dreamed of others traveling the world. Others like him. He awaited the arrival of someone. He didn't know who, but he just felt it.

"I'll never lose control again..." he murmured as he slept.
    Last edited by Clay Gardell; Mar 11, 2011 at 07:20 PM.

Newbie Hazel DePriest is off to a good start Hazel DePriest's Avatar
    Thanks

Through the dark forest, a youth stood against a fallen tree, scanning the scene. Then her golden eyes caught a certain thing.

A man on the ground, leg bleeding in great amounts.

She walked down from the hill, staring at the man in sympathy. As she reached the dark-haired man, in this town called Leviathin, she kneeled beside him and bandaged the wound with some cloth she had in her satchel.

"You okay?" she whispered.
    "Just laugh and forget..." XD

Thanks

"You okay?" came an unfamiliar voice. Thorn awoke from his sleep to see whom it was he felt was to wake him. He eyed the person curiously. Her face gave the expression of an animal.
    Thorn continued to stare.
    "Friend or foe?" He stated as he rose to his feet. Slowly ,but confidently, he grabbed his staff and lifted it in front of him. Just in case the answer was "foe". Then he realized his leg had been patched up.
    "Friend?" he thought.

Newbie Hazel DePriest is off to a good start Hazel DePriest's Avatar
    Thanks

"Indeed," she smiled, he being unaware of her mind-reading abilities, "The name is Hazel DePriest. You?"

She stood in front of him and waited for his reply.
    "Just laugh and forget..." XD

Thanks

Thorn lowered his weapon slightly.
    "Thorn Doku..." he replied.
    How had she known what he was thinking?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast