+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 44 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 ... LastLast

Thread: The Warriors Within at Heart RP

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Warriors Within at Heart RP

while dark knihgt seldom is putting all his strength into the staff of zenobia and then tells zenobia to strike, " alright im done putting all my strength into your staff you may want to aim it at faultor because your point it towards me right now." dark knight seldom turns away and fulfills his duty into charging the staff with all his might. and now that he has a good distance of watching faultor fail his plan and be destroyed as rubble at the time being dark kngiht seldom realized that he stil has his wings so he just flaps his wings and goes into the air to watch what happens next from zenobia firing her staff right through faultor.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku Fling The Candidate Champion thefallenangel is off to a good start thefallenangel's Avatar
    Thanks

Running at faultor Zenobia all of a sudden stops and aim her staff at faultor. takeing a deep breath then shots all of the power at faultor. colapsing to her knees zenobia watches faultor take the devistating hit. the last thing she sees befor she passes out she sees faultor take his last breath for ever.

Love looks with not the eyes, but with the mind.
    (midsummer night dream)

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

at the last moment dark knight seldom glances over at zenobia when she is about to pass out he runs as fast as possible to catch her before hitting the ground when he did dark knight seldom looks at faultor being taken away from the direct hit from the combination of both strength, which became a great turnover into having the greatest warriors in courtisan. dark knight seldom could not believe that the combination of their attacks would be so revealing.

|アスタロス|

Otaku Fling The Candidate Champion thefallenangel is off to a good start thefallenangel's Avatar
    Thanks

finally wakeing up Zenobia sees Seldom chought her." did it work or was it all in vain?" struggleing to get up Zenobia relizes she cant because every time she did she got hella dizzy." umm seldom i cant get up right now.

(midsummer night dream)

Thanks

dark knight seldom responds, "everything is fine you see we have defeated faultor for good for now try to rest thats the best thing to do for now in the meantime i'll look for a good spot for the three of us to relax okay?" with that being said dark knight seldom could not believe how strong they were when they combine their powers in one shot he was determine to keep on following the path he is in right now and get closer into defeating divine chaos but who knows how powerful the warlord of the darkness actually is, which remain a strong mystery to himself and as well to every other following warriors that are following in the same path that dark knight seldom is on.

|アスタロス|

Thanks

relaxing" thats good. um okey seldom you do that. ill stay here. um wheres Ash?" looking around Zenobia realizes she lost ash!" Seldom i lost Ash! i dont see him. we need to find him!" Zenobia trys to get up agine but ends up getting dizzy agine.

(midsummer night dream)

Thanks

dark knight seldom takes a quick look around where they came from and does not see ash from any distance and turns back to zenobia, " it looks like i have to find ash on my own please try not to move around to much since your in pain anyways i think for now its my turn to take in charge of ash now since you been attached to ash better than me right?", he gives a smile to zenobia and heads out to look for ash and heads straight into the road where he may think that is a good place to start and afterwards he sees footstep prints on the dirt road and follows them along with another different kind of footstep he has not seen before so dark knight seldom goes after them to see what is going on.

|アスタロス|

Otaku Marcus Fenix is off to a good start Marcus Fenix's Avatar
    Thanks

"COME ON!" Andrew drove his left fist into some kind of small, winged monstrosity. The sounds of combat echoed off the stone walls as he pulled the trigger of his rifle held in his right.

The monster screamed as the uranium slugs tore them apart, the heavy rounds pulping the small creatures as he backed through a doorway. He was overmatched, undergunned. Frankly, he didn't care. He had saved his home, at the cost of being stranded here forever. A large, catlike monster began bounding off the walls, leaping side to side. Swing his rifle around, with a roar he poured the massive slugs into it. The creature was using nothing but raw muscle to defy gravity as the bullets hit it, reversing its momentum and pinning it to the wall.

Click-click! His gun ran dry. Letting the massive weopn drop on the strap, and he brought the shotgun up in one fluid motion. BOOM! Click-click! BOOM! Click-click! The irridium rounds blasted through it, turning into a pile of organic mush. His heart was pumping, nostirls flaring. Bullets flew and blood splattered as more of the monstrosities poured throught the door. "What? That not enough for you? Try this!" Tossing a grenade through the door, he watched as the frag turned most of the crowed to mulch.

"Dear god in heaven? What have I gotten my self into." Slamming a fresh clip into his rifle, he turned to walk, and his leg slipped out from under him. Nearly loosing his blance, he caught himself and saw what had happened: One of the bastards had gotten a good swipe at his leg. Gritting his teeth, he applyed a plexi-scab bandage he had gotten from a medic's kit, and the pain killers in his helmet injected medication into the back of his neck. Gritting his teeth, he began to limp out of the room and back into the endless corridors, his heavy booted feet crushing the skull of a small demon who had managed to surive the fight...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 44 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 ... LastLast