+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 ... LastLast

Thread: The Warriors Within at Heart RP

Otaku Fling The Candidate Champion thefallenangel is off to a good start thefallenangel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Warriors Within at Heart RP

confused at what to say to Seldom, Zenobia desides to tell him one thing."Seldom it is true that i am an angel, well half angel, but i am a dark angel from the other relm." no wanting to see his reaction she looks away." thats why my wing are black. also i am a drak elf. im not good earther but i do fight my true nature. for i dont want to hurt those around me any more."

Love looks with not the eyes, but with the mind.
    (midsummer night dream)

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

dark knight seldom replies back to her, "well your the same as i am because i dont want to end up back in hell where i belong that is why i am going to stick by your side and end this pitiful battle with divine chaos, so are you on this one with me?" he looks very lonely and edgy when he mentioned the name again to her but he gave her a smile not to worry her about the decision she must take. "well anyways it looks like we cant find the mother of ash should we adopt him when this is all over what do you think?" dark knight seldom got surprised when he asked her that particular question and think to himself, "what did i just said i cant believe this is happening so sudden."

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku Fling The Candidate Champion thefallenangel is off to a good start thefallenangel's Avatar
    Thanks

Happy that seldom is exsepting of her," yes im with you on this," finally looking at him and smileing" we can keep ash? like as our son? i would love that." gentally not to move ash zenobia reaches up to seldom to give im a hug.

(midsummer night dream)

Otaku Marcus Fenix is off to a good start Marcus Fenix's Avatar
    Thanks

As Andrew limped forward, his mind was fuzzy. The Automag was running hot and the monster he had used as a shield was nothing more than a pile of unidentifiable mush and chitin. Limping forward and bleeding from a dozen wounds, he came across what looked like some sort of ruin, and that's when he spotted it-

The remains of one of the teams that had been sent. Judging by the make of their armor and the color of their uniforms, they were from a Black Ops team. What the hell were they doing here? "Good. You're still alive my love." A woman's husky voice said. Andrew whipped the pistol at the source of the voice, and spotted her; Jessica.

"Jessica..." Andrew's voice filled with relief and he walked over towards her, not knowing whether his eyes were deceiving him or not. "Andrew, we need to talk. This place...it has some kind of purpose, but I don't know what that purose is." She placed a hand on his shoulder, and smiled at him. "I do know that a second unit, a black ops team, was sent in after you. I'd say you found the remains, but you need to find out just what is going on before more people die."

Andrew nodded, his face somber...and Jessica faded just as he reaced out to draw her into an embrace. "Jessica, don't leave me." He pleaded, looking around.

Andrew sank to his knees, falling into the embrace of his own arms...

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

As dark knight seldom receives a hug from zenobia i agree to the conditions you may have for me into keeping the child, "well it seems we have to defend ourselves and ash at the same time but do be careful at all times never let your guard down okay?" when dark knight seldom got a smile on his face he concluded that there shall never be any harm done to all three characters from the evil warlord of divine chaos.

|アスタロス|

Thanks

looking back at seldom, zenobia nods her head," yes seldom. i will always keep my guard up at all times. i will NEVER let any thing happen to our little ash." zenobia say while looking up down at her new little boy.

(midsummer night dream)

Thanks

Dark knight seldom gives a pure smile of joy to zenobia and tells her something, "well we better get going now the quest is not far from over yet on its own when there is people waiting for us in the underworld which i mean by other warriors as well like ourselves so please do hurry buying any healing potions and also i may need a new sword this one i have is getting rusted so i might as well get going with getting something better so ill catch up to you when im done, can we meet at the other end of this town that we are in?" so dark knight seldom gets up and starts walking towards the town and goes in a shop nearby to get assistance into finding a weapon shop.

|アスタロス|

Thanks

wakeing up ash" come on sweet heart, we got to go by a few things okey?" picking him up she sees him nod. " okey then lets go in here" and leads him in to a spells and potion shop.

(midsummer night dream)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 ... LastLast