+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ... 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 ... LastLast

Thread: The Warriors Within at Heart RP

Otaku Marcus Fenix is off to a good start Marcus Fenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Warriors Within at Heart RP

A breeze of sulfer-smelling air wafted past Andrew as the soldier finished patching up what was left of his injuries. The majority of them stung like hell and several burned with fever. About 3 yards away was a river of hot, molten lava flowed lazily past, bubbling merrily all the way. At least it saved him the trouble of using a light.

His fevered mind mulled over what he had found, processing it as best he could: A black ops unit. The fact he had found one at all was defeniantly not good. Shady as hell on a simple search and destroy mission, but then again...

Someone had used his friends and his commanders for cover, cover for their own ass. Chances are that there was at least another unit or two running around, probably looking for another one of those damned gates. Chances were that it was one of those science geeks or a politician who wanted to keep the Blacksword operation running, dispite how dangerous it was and the number of lives it had cost. Andrew still had the remaining nuke, he could probably shutdown whatever plans were in the works.

The units sent in had been screwed over, hard, and no one but him had survived. It meant fighting the monsters on both sides, human and otherwise. Standing up Andrew tested his leg, cocked his rifle, and murmered both a prayer and an oath.

Whoever was behind the Blacksword operation was going pay, and pay dearly. It was time to see how much they liked taking it up the ass....

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Dark knight seldom leaves the shop with a new weapon in hand and meets zenobia and ash at the entrance of the town where they were supposed to meet and by heading there he can see them in a happy mood than ever, "im glad that your in a better mood than before because of that fight we had before with faultor im just dying to know your secrets on how to control all that energy in one staff to obtain it that way if we ever get into bigger situations i want to control all that power and transfer it into my new sword okay?" dark knight seldom gives off a great smile to her.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku Fling The Candidate Champion thefallenangel is off to a good start thefallenangel's Avatar
    Thanks

smileing back," i can show you how to do that but it WILL take alot out of you seldom."

Love looks with not the eyes, but with the mind.
    (midsummer night dream)

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

dark knight seldom replies, "huh? what you mean its going to take alot out of me?" so they began their walk to another adventure and on the way they see more and more trees getting widely and bigger as tall as palm trees but in the location they are in now is the middle of nowhere even though they walked about approximately one hour of walking.

|アスタロス|

Otaku Fling The Candidate Champion thefallenangel is off to a good start thefallenangel's Avatar
    Thanks

looking at seldom," you saw what happend to me after i used all that power, it drains all of your energy and then you got to gain it all back. its not a very fun proses." grabing his hands " i want you to know what your getting yourself in to with this."

(midsummer night dream)

Thanks

while holding her hand dark knight seldom tells her something, "i will risk everything i got and try to prove myself that im worthy into being the strongest warrior alive in the meantime we must find a good spot to relax and enjoy ourselves from the traveling we did you must be exhausted you and ash right?
    so with that being said dark knight seldom prepares to make a tent made of wood when he used his new high performance sword from the shop he cut down some trees and turn them into small little huts for shelter.

|アスタロス|

Otaku Marcus Fenix is off to a good start Marcus Fenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Andrew wandered into what looked like some kind of small set of buidings. They had no signs of habitiation and it seemed as if though they had been their forever.

"Anybody home?" He muttered with a grin as he walked between the darkened buildings. He didn't dare enter any of them, not knowing just how structually sound they were. His foot slipped on a loose rock, elicting a fresh stream of blood as they reopened an already sealed wound. Just how far underground was he?

Never mind that, staying alive long enough to find out just what the hell was going on was good enough for now. But how long could he survive?

Thanks

replying back to seldom," yea i gusse you are right." watching seldom cut down a few trees Zenobia sees that seldom seems to enjoy his new sword.

(midsummer night dream)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ... 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 ... LastLast